𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊

𝖎𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖆
i had went away for college and had just now finished. me and my boyfriend, grayson haven't seen one another for a year so now he was just visiting for a bit.

he texted me some time ago saying they were just boarding the plane. i lay down, trying to waste time and read my favorite book, the fault in our stars.

everyone has heard of it and most people liked it but i truly loved it. i fell asleep while reading it, the book covering my face while my feet were kicked up on the chair.

i don't snore, that's for sure. me and grayson had a pet snake. it usually was let out of its tank since it's no harm to us, anymore.

he let me keep it while he stayed in cali. we had named it tatiana, i know it's a cute name.

the yellow thick snake made its way up to my lap, twisting this and that way to curl up. i hadn't noticed until it climbed on my chest, just slightly wrapping around my boobs. (if that makes sense)

i woke up and jumped at the snake. he jumped to the floor now slithering some where else. the doorbell rang and i got up almost tumbling to the floor from my sleepy like state.

i let out a scratchy, "coming" while heading to the door. there stood grayson with open arms. i groaned and fell right in to them. he wrapped his muscular arms around me and squeezed me hard.

"babe, you have no idea how much I have missed you" he ruffled my hair and gave me a kiss on my cheek. i moaned a bit and looked up at him. he gave me a small smile and walked me to the living room.

we sat there for a while and watched a little bit of the office laughing our asses off. soon enough, i started feeling a tingling sensation down in my panties.

i switched and turned, trying to make it go away but there was only one person that could make it stop or make it feel better.

i turned my head with puppy eyes. i know he felt someone burning a hole in him so he turned his head and was met with my gaze.

at first he didn't catch on, then i whimpered a bit and he finally let out a deep laugh. he always said i was the horny one in the relationship.

"come on, i need you too anyway" he winked on his way upstairs. he made his way to our shared room that looked like my room only since he had been gonna for a while.

he rolled his eyes and sat on the bad. he took his shorts off and patted his thigh. i had a confused look on my face then caught on finally.

the first thing i took off were my tights, i slowly took them off, watching grayson stare in awe. he looked me up and down before getting up and taking my hips.

he guided me to the bed and sat down, pulling me on his bare legs. he took my panties off, or more like ripping them off. i gasped when i came in contact with  his thick thigh.

he gripped my hips tightly and rocked me back and forth. my juices covered his leg and made his leg all glossy. he threw his head back while moaning a little bit too loud.

i closed my eyes and let all the pleasure take over me. his thigh was so thick, and not to mention the tattoos that were laid out all over them.

i started slowly grinding my hips against his crouch. he started growing due from the friction of my pussy. he let go and i quickly grabbed on to the sheets, now controlling myself. he bounced up and down, sending me a bit over edge.

"oh fuck shit," he let out. he looked so perfect, like a piece of art right in front of me. my juices made me slide faster and faster on his thick thigh.

he took my hands off the sheets and gripped my hips once again. he rocked be back and forth harder this time. he was trying to make me cum and i wasn't just gonna let him come in my house and make me cum first.

i gripped his balls, his teeth gritted together.

"w-what are you doing ivana, babygirl?" he looked down and sucked in a breath sharply. i smirked a bit and started to slow my pace on his thigh.

he let out a nice moan and his face tightened up. there was a wet spot on his boxers. he was my bitch now. he looked up at me with flushed cheeks. he looked mad at me, and gripped my hips harder.

i gasped and tightened my muscles instantly. he took out his dick and sat me directly on his lap. he stuck it in, without warning of course and started bounding me up and down.

"ughh, g-grayson it feels so good!" he gave me a cocky smirk and bounced me even more. i suddenly felt something in my stomach and released, letting all of it spill out on his dick.

he pulled out (pull out game strong) and squirted all over the floor. he sat me on the bed and panted loudly.

he stood up and said, "suck"

otay, hope you like it lol @ivvygb20 even though they didn't have sex. hopefully you like thigh riding but really do hope you enjoyed it.