𝖒𝖆𝖎𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖓

i was waiting for my mail to come in, it was probably the only thing that would keep me doing something active.

i decided to buy a vibrator, yes a vibrator. it wasn't the usual thing someone would buy but, i needed something that could pleasure me. and we all know damn well i don't have a boyfriend.

I spun in my chair, getting dizzier and dizzier by the second. my doorbell rung and i swiftly ran to the door yelling, "coming!"

i looked out the peep hole and saw a young looking boy holding my package. i opened the door eager to open my new toy. the boy gave me a small smirk before looking at me up and down.

he was fine as hell, couldn't deny that and he looked around my age you could say. he looked down at the package before calling out my address then the item i had bought.

"um, did you order a uh..v-vibrator" he seemed shy for a second which was cute to me, like really cute.

"ha, yeah i did" i took the package before turning on my toes, seeing my cat purring at me. she went up the guy and rubbed his leg.

she played around with the bottom of his pants and looked up to him. he looked at me and blushed slightly.

"do you, mind if i come in?" i waved my hand to a seat in my living room, watching him come in amazed at my house.

"well, do you need anything to eat or drink? it looks like you've had a rough day today, and i'd like to change that," i said walking to the kitchen, grabbing a glass from my cabinet.

"uh, yeah sure. i appreciate it, thank you" he played with my cat, rubbing it in the right places and giving it all the love it needed.

i smiled to myself and gave him a cup of water. he smiled at me before taking a sip, a groan slipping passed his lips.

i couldn't help but just stare on his pink tasty lips. he took another sip then sat the water down on my table.

i felt a tingling sensation in my area, so i made an excuse to get rid of that feeling.

"do you mind if i do something upstairs real quick?"

he nodded his head and gave me a smile before i ran upstairs with my box. i was too eager to try it out, i couldn't wait.

i didn't even care if there was a complete stranger in my house, i just was needy at this time. after i got in the bathroom, i ripped the box and took the pink toy out. i examined it and turned it on.

i quickly pulled down my pants, and panties. my pussy was already dripping, this would just make the dripping worse i guess you could say.

it made contact with my clit, sending vibrations all through my body. i sucked in a sharp breath before letting out a loud moan. my toes curled and my legs began to shake.

the vibrator was on high and i couldn't hear anything and i sure as well wasn't paying attention to anything around me except my climax and my pleasure.

the door knob turned unexpectedly, the boy standing at the door. he stood there, watching as i pleasured myself. i didn't know he was standing there so more moans came past my lips, groans and what not filled his ears.