my rough day

i put my dirty blond hair into a messy bun. i went into the bathroom and got ready. i put on foundation that was too dark for me. i like to put on that shade because it gives me a little extra color. then i opened my james charles palate and put some eyeshadow on. i finished it off with mascara. i looked beautiful. i went into my room so i could find the perfect outfit. i got my team ten hoodie and my maverick leggings. i put on my camo adidas and got my backpack. i headed out the door. my mom tried to give me a bag of cereal.
"fuck you bitch" i yelled and ran out the door. i opened my phone. my friends were texting me. i put them on hide alerts and i opened up spotify. i put on my favorite playlist. my favorite song, "moonlight" came on so i started dancing on my way to the bus stop. spotlight uh moonlight uh. i started twerking in front of my neighbor. i finally made it up the hill to my bus. i got on the bus. i went to the very back. i sit by myself on the bus because all the kids in my neighborhood are fake ass hoes. when we got to school i walked down our hallway. i smelled hot cheetos.
"BITCH WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CHEETOS" i yelled. i saw my friend , alisha, with cheetos. i yanked them out of her hand and ate the rest of it. i didn't take them out of the bag. i just ate the bag too. she started crying and i slapped her. we started slapboxing. everyone was cheering us on. then, i felt a kick in my stomach. what? it was like i was pregnant. but i can't be pregnant. i snatched this bitches weave off and fled the scene. i went into the bathroom. i went to the biggest stall. then, i heard the sacred music. spotlight. uh. moonlight. uh. i saw jahseh in front of me.
"jahseh? is that you?" i questioned. he looked like an angel.
"i am the angel, jahseh, i have blessed you with my child. " he said.
"what are you talking about. ?" i said.
"you're pregnant with my child. i used my jah powers and impregnated you while you ate the cheetos with the bag. " he said. suddenly, i felt a kick.
"what will i name it?" i ask. i felt like mary from the bible.
"gekyume. you will name it gekyume" he said. then, he vanished. i felt another kick. aww. i left the bathroom and went to first period. i was late and the teacher was trying to give me detention.
"fight me. beat me up. beat me up bitch. period beat me up." i said as i dropped it like it's hot. then, she went to get campus security. i ran to the bathroom again. i stood on top of the toilet. then, it broke and i fell in the toilet. i was so humiliated. i ran pass security and went to QT. i was so hungry. i put some hot cheetos in my pocket and left. i stole them. i put my earbuds in and walked home, listening to the rhythm of my heart. spotlight. uh. moonlight. uh.

to be continued...