true love

allie pov
i was sitting on the bed. unocompac was next to me. he was googling rap songs and saving them. he then went on imovie and added his intro to it. it was his method of stealing music. i was thinking about my dead cat. then, i heard shouting outside.
"uno i'll go see who it is" i said. unocompac didn't even look up. i ran downstairs and i saw tyson , benny, ava, moto moto, and jahseh. and a baby was in jahsehs arms. i tried to shut the door but tyson used his jedi power and it swayed open. yikes. tyson came in and uno heard the commotion.
"why are you guys in my house?" he yelled.
"uno baby it's fine" i said. uno was still mad. tyson went over to him and rubbed his back.
"unocompac can i please stay here?" tyson said in a soft voice. no. why is tyson trying to steal my man? unocompac finally agreed. he kicked me out of his room and went live on instagram. i came downstairs and into the living room , where everyone else was.

tyson pov

the second i saw unocompac, i knew it was love at first sight. everything about him was perfect. his scabby acne splattered around his face, or his inability to grow eyebrows. his face was so beautiful. i looked back at moto moto. oh no. i like moto moto and unocompac. good thing i have socks on or it would be gay. no homo. unocompac went in his room and wouldn't come out. i missed him. i wish he would come downstairs and steal music or go live. then i got a good idea. i was going to sneak in his room! my plan was to make him leave the room then i would sneak into his closet. i went to the top of the stairs. i started jumping a bunch and banging on the wall. unocompac slammed open his door and went over. while he was looking for the cause of the commotion, i snuck into his closet. then unocompac came back and and shut the door. i watched him
steal music.

allie pov

jahseh looked at his son. gekyume was really cute. i was looking at gekyume too. gekyume was actually really sexy. ava kept getting closer and closer to jahseh. i think ava likes him 👀. moto moto was staring at benny. but benny was looking for tyson. i don't know where tyson is but i don't care. he keeps trying to steal my man unocompac.

tyson pov

i was in unocompacs closet. he had a lot of fake supreme and fake yeezys. after hearing him steal 3 songs, i decided to make my appearance. i just walked out of the closet. unocompac looked st me weirdly.
"unocompac, i love you. i love you a lot. your eyes are so pretty and i want to date you" i said. uno didn't look mad anymore.
"i love you too tyson, but i'm dating allie. maybe we can make this work and just not tell her" he said. wow i'm so excited. THE unocompac wants to date me. i giggled. then unocompac started laughing. i decided this was enough for tonight and i went downstairs with everyone else. allie was trying to get gekyume to sit with her. gekyume wouldn't go over there. only benny noticed me going down the stairs. i looked over at allie and felt sad that i'm dating unocompac. it was around 3 am now. i kept impressing everyone with my jedi powers. then jahseh started using his jah powers. jah powers are way cooler than my jedi powers. moto moto fell asleep. moto moto is so fucking hot. i want to smash him so bad. it's just that moto moto likes benny. i feel a little sad about that. but i do have unocompac.

moto moto pov

hi i'm moto moto. i like benny. but benny likes tyson. it's a bad love pentagon. but i'm moto moto and moto moto is cool. jahseh and his kid gekyume are actually powerful.  they have jah powers. i'm jealous. i only have madagascar 2 powers. they aren't really powerful. the only thing i can do is play the song "i like them big. i like them chunky" outloud. i fell asleep when i was woken up by a banging on the door. i opened it. it was keke.
"where my baby" she yelled. uh oh. she's here for gekyume. i tried to shut the door but she had jah powers too! jahseh got up and started fighting her with her jah powers. tyson was using his jedi powers and i used my Madagascar 2 powers. while they were fighting the song was playing. unocompac woke up. he started yelling then went in his room again. tyson and jahseh were able to get keke out of the house. we got all of our things and ran out the back door. we kept running until we were at school. we went to the track. we went inside the visitors locker room. when we got there, jahseh casted a jah protection spell. that meant we were protected.
to be continued...