oh no!!

moto moto pov

inside the locker room was getting annoying. tyson kept trying to flex his jedi powers and jahseh kept flexing his jah powers. we were getting anxious about keke. her jah powers were growing stronger and stronger. i kept trying to practice my madagascar 2 powers so they would get stronger.
i like them big
i like them chunkay
they were getting strong. but in the corner, i saw tyson crying.
"tyson what's wrong?" i asked him. tyson wiped back a tear.
"keke is going to hurt unocompac" he said crying.
"it's ok. i know who to call. she can go save unocompac" i said. i pulled out my iphone 4 s and texted out "i need you to go check on uno".

mia pov

i got a text from moto moto. it said "i need you to go check on uno". i wonder why. i called moto moto.
"yes i need you to go make sure that keke isn't hurting him. i think tyson likes unocompac".
"i hate unocompac so much" i said.
"don't do it for uno. do it for me. me! moto moto". i have a crush on moto moto. i would do anything for him. i packed up my stuff and went to unocompacs house. he was inside.
"uno come out here now" i yelled. he looked out his window.
"why?" he asked.
"keke is going to get you!!" i yelled. i looked over and in the bush i saw some rachet girl in a jake paul hoodie. she was knocked out. unocompac finally came down the stairs.  i called moto moto to see where we should meet them.
"we're in the locker room by the track" he said. we started walking up to the school. it was like 7:30 am. we can't exactly hide in there all day. we walked into the locker room and they all came out. tyson pushed allie over and ran to unocompac.
"uno i missed you so much" tyson said. uno smiled and they hugged.
"uno i'm breaking up with you!!" allie yelled. she stomped up to the highschool. jahseh stayed in the locker room cause he was obviously too old for school. i went into the school behind allie. ava was there too. allie toldus how she lost feelings anyways. she likes gekyume now.
"aww i ship" i said. gekyume is kind of sexy to be honest. moto moto walked in and we quit talking about it. moto moto put on some random clothes he found in lost and found. they were a little small. we went into the bathroom and i did his makeup. i put little hearts under his eyes. he was a e girl. we went into the school. people looked at him but he looked like a e girl who was fat. no one was going to fat shame moto moto. moto moto used his madagascar 2 powers and played his song as we walked down the hallway. it was me , ava, allie , moto moto, unocompac, benny, and tyson. everyone stopped and looked at us. then, we heard the ratty voice.
"WHO THE FUCK HAS HOT CHEETOS" yelled keke. she was behind us.
"where's my baby moto moto" she asked. tyson tried to get her to go away but she wouldn't. she came over to me and slapped me. we started slapboxing. everyone was cheering us on. i ripped her hoop earrings out of her ears and she ran to the bathroom.

benny pov

i keep trying to talk to tyson but he's ignoring me. he keeps talking to unocompac. it made me feel very sad. i decided i was over tyson. i looked at moto moto. moto moto was looking at me. allie nudged my shoulder.
"i think moto moto likes you" she said. it felt like that day on the track again.
i like them big
i like them chunky
i felt so happy. moto moto hugged me. we went to social studies.

moto moto pov

i made a move on THE BENNY MONTALVO!!!! i think he likes me too!!

keke pov

i went in the bathroom and saw my hoop earrings. mia ripped them out of my ears. i reached in my pocket and got my mascara. i put a bunch on. then i took a mirror pic and posted it on snap chat. i felt so sad that jahseh took my sexy baby away. i started crying.  i just wish i could rub his bulky head. i walked out of the bathroom and i bumped into zac. he looked at me and looked confused.
"do you have any hot cheetos" i said crying. he reached in his pocket and then pulled out nothing. he flicked me off. i grabbed his hand really fast and i bit his finger off. he started screaming and ran to the office. he left a trail of blood behind him. i chewed on his finger. i was walked out of school. i was passing by the track because that's where my car is when i heard a cry. it was a baby cry. it was my sexy baby gekyume. i sprinted into the track. i smelled for him. i followed the scent. it led me to the lockeroom. i used my jah powers and got in. jahseh was there with gekyume.
"game over jahseh" i yelled and used my jah powers. i threw it at him. it instantly killed him. i looked at his dead body. then he started to fade away. i took gekyume and walked back to the trailer park.

to be continued...