realizing my love

ava pov

i went to school and i saw some girl eat a bag of hot cheetos with the bag too. like she ate the bag too. it made me feel uncomfortable. then she started fighting the girl. i started cheering them on. the hot cheeto bag girl ran to the bathroom. the fight was over. i went to my homeroom. the bell rang and class started. like ten minutes later the cheeto girl came back. she started yelling at the teacher to beat her up. then she dropped it like it was hot. she ran out of the classroom and the teacher was behind her. this girl acts ghetto. she's wearing a team ten hoodie and used the james charles pallet on her face though. she's really weird. class ended and i went to lunch. i didn't see the ghetto girl there. strange. the rest of the day was pretty peaceful with out that girl here. after school i got ready for track and headed down to the track. we were sitting on the bleachers. i was talking to benny. then, out of the corner of my eye i saw moto moto. he was on the track. he was staring at benny. i bumped his shoulder.
"i think moto moto likes you" i said. then, the music started playing.
i like them big
i like them chunky
benny stood up and went over to moto moto. moto moto winked. awww their in love. then moto moto picked benny up and he took benny into the woods. awww. sweet!! then practice started. we were running and we passed by this trailer park. i saw the ghetto girl there. she looked, pregnant!! it was weird. she didn't look pregnant earlier. then i saw her lift her mom up with jah powers and throw her out. i was scared so i ran back to the school. i saw benny and moto moto flirting. tyson went over and started flirting with moto moto too. their both in love with moto moto!! i went over there. moto moto is really hot now that i look at him. we were all hanging out, fighting for moto motos love when we saw a bright light. we went to it. then, we saw jahseh. spotlight. uh. moonlight. uh. the song kept playing. jahseh was so adorable. i love him. i knew instantly this is who i loved. he came over with us and we all started talking. i liked jahseh, jahseh liked moto moto, moto moto likes benny, and benny liked tyson. and tyson liked moto moto too. it was a weird love triangle. i couldn't help but be in love with jahseh. he was so hot. and he would randomly stop and scream spotlight. uh. moonlight. uh. it was so wonderful. jahseh said he had to show us something. we all followed him. he took us to the ghetto girls trailor. i think her name is keke. jahseh went to the door. none of us could open it. tyson used his jedi powers and bursted the door open. we went inside and saw keke sleeping with a baby. jahseh started crying and took the baby.
"i missed you gekyume" he said. gekyume? is that his kid? jahseh picked up the kid and started making out with him. i felt very sad. i loved jahseh. and he was making out with someone else. keke finally woke up. she used her jah powers and tried to take gekyume away. tyson soon stepped in. he used his jedi powers to fight her. tyson ended up winning and keke passed out. we quickly left. where were we going to go? i know exactly the place. we went to eagle watch, so we could go to unocompacs house...
to be continued...