I ~ The One Where Monica gets a New Roomate

Audrey, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica are all sitting in the central perk, drinking coffee and talking just like any other day

"There's nothing to tell! He's just some guy I work with!" Monica says.

"C'mon, you're going out with the guy! There's gotta be something wrong with him!" Joeys says, jokingly.

"So does he have a hump?" Audrey butts in.

"A hump and a hairpiece?" Chandler continues.

"Wait, does he eat chalk?" Phoebe asks. Everyone turns and stares at her.

"Just, 'cause, I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl- oh!" She continues.

"Okay, everybody relax. This is not even a date. It's just two people going out to dinner and- not having sex." Monica says, defending herself.

"Sounds like a date to me." Audrey states. She pauses for a few seconds before remembering what she wanted to tell them " Ooh I have exciting news." She says happily. "You know that apartment that the old lady moved out of on your floor."

"Yeah." They all agreed

"Well I'm moving there!" She exclaimed

"That's great." Monica and Chandler tell her.

"Now we can see you all the time!" Joey says

"I see you almost everyday." Audrey replies.

~~~

"Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked."Chandler begins.

"Oh, yeah. Had that dream." Everyone agrees.

"Then I look down, and I realize there's a phone... there." He continues.

"Instead of...?" Joey questions.

"That's right." Chandler answers

"Never had that dream." Joeys says

"No." Phoebe states

"All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring. " Chandler keeps going. "and it turns out it's my mother, which is very-very weird, because- she never calls me!"

~~~

Ross enters the coffee shop

"Hi." He says depressingly.

"This guy says hello, I wanna kill myself." Joey says

"Are you okay, sweetie?" Audrey asks, concerned.

"I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck..." Ross says to everyone