VI ~ The One With The Boobies

Chandler walks into Audrey's apartment and starts raiding her fridge for food

Chandler walks into Audrey's apartment and starts raiding her fridge for food. Audrey enters the bathroom after having a shower, one towel wrapped around her waist and another drying her hair. Chandler closes the fridge door causing Audrey to turn around and drop her towel. She grabs the blanket that was lying in the couch to try and cover herself up.

"No, no, no! You just keep barging in here! You don't knock,You don't ask!" Audrey yells at him.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Chandler tries to apologise but is cut off by Audrey.

"You have no respect for anybody's privacy!" She continues.

"Audrey just, wait, a sec."

"No, you wait! I mean you have your own apartment!"

"Can I just say one thing?"

"What? What?!" Audrey yells at him getting very impatient.

"That's a relatively open weave and I can still see your... nipular areas." He tells her trying not to make her madder than she already was.

Audrey storms off leaving Chandler staring at the place she stood moments ago.

~~~

At Central Perk, Phoebe is there with her boyfriend Roger, talking to Rachel, Audrey and Monica.

Audrey gets up off the couch "I'm gonna get another muffin does anyone else want anything?"

"Oh, yes, could I have one of those." Chandler points over to something.

"No, I think that ran out of those." She doesn't even bother to look over to where he was pointing.

"Okay." Chandler doesn't bother to argue.

"Did I, uh, did I miss something?" Roger asks, being new to the group and not understanding.

"No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies." Chandler tells Roger.

"You what? Wh- what were you doing seeing her boobies?" Ross asks, confused about the situation.

"It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts." He tries to convince everyone of his innocence.

"Okay, okay, could we change the subject, please?" Audrey asks, getting very uncomfortable about the topic.

"Yeah, 'cause hello, these are not her boobies, these are her breasts." Phoebe tries to help Audrey.

"Thanks Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change." She says still not liking the topic at hand.

"Y'know, I don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies." Chandler tells her.

"Nice? They were nice. What's that supposed to mean? I mean, mittens are nice. Rugs are nice." Audrey's face now turning a bit red from embarrassment and anger.