II ~ The One With George Stephanopoulos

Everyone is at Central Perk except Joey

"Alright. Phoebe?" Monica asks her..

"Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain-forest...And bigger boobs!" Phoebe answers.

"Yeah, see.. you took mine. Chandler, what about you." Ross questions.

"Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd.. make myself omnipotent forever." Chandler says.

"See, there's always one guy." Audrey insisted. "If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes." She says mocking them.

Joey enters the coffee house and everyone greets him.

"Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?" Monica asks him.

"Probably kill myself!" Joey tells them.

"Excuse me?" Monica says.

"Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!" Joey exclaims.

"Joey, uh- OMnipotent." Ross tries to explain to him.

"You are? Ross, I'm sorry.." Joey comforts him.

~~~

Chandler, Audrey and Joey enter. Joey is counting his steps.

"Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven. See, I told you! Less than a hundred steps from our place to here." Joey says.

"You guys have waaaay too much free time." Audrey tells them.

"Hey! Here's the birthday boy! Ross, check it out: hockey tickets, Rangers-Penguins, tonight at the Garden, and we're taking you." Joey explain to Ross.

"Happy birthday, pal!" Chandler exclaimed.

"We love you, man." Joey says and kisses Ross.

"Funny, my birthday was seven months ago." Ross Claims.

"So?" Joey asks.

"So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?" Ross finishes.

"Like Chandler could get a girl to go to the hockey with him." Audrey says

"Hey" Chandler glares at her.

Audrey grins at him.

"Well, aren't we Mr. The glass is half empty." Chandler answers sarcastically.

"Oh my God, oh- is today the twentieth, October twentieth?" Ross questions.

"Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't remember." Monica comforts him.

"Ohhh." Ross groans

"What's wrong with the twentieth?" Joey asks.

"Eleven days before Halloween.. all the good costumes are gone?" Chandler says.