III ~ The One With the Black Out

Chandler and Audrey are walking down the street towards the ATM,  Audrey has her arms wrapped around herself and is shivering

Chandler and Audrey are walking down the street towards the ATM, Audrey has her arms wrapped around herself and is shivering.

"Here take my jacket." Chandler offers.

"Thanks." She smiles at him putting on his jacket. "I still don't see why I had to come with you."

"Your fun to hang out with." He answers.

The arrive at the ATM , as they are about to leave the lights go out, and they realise that they are trapped inside.

"Oh, great. This is just..." Chandler begins before he is interrupted by the ring of Audrey's phone.

"Hello? Hi James,. Yeah I'm fine." Audrey says on the phone.

"I'm just stuck at the bank, in an ATM vestibule." She says looking around to Chandler who was walking around the room.

"No, I'm not alone... Chandlers here with me. Yeah the one with the weird jokes." She says smiling to Chandler who had stopped walking to look at her.

"Bye James. Love you too." Audrey hangs up the phone.

"Who's James, I don't remember any James." Chandler is quick to ask.

"Of course you remember James, don't you?" Audrey asks him.

"No." He answers

"My brother." She tells him.

"Oh, of course. James." His memories coming back to him.

"Yeah, he came to a few of our college parties didn't he?" Chandler continues.

"A few of them. I miss those parties." She remembers all the fun they used to have.

"Remember that time we got so drunk and we woke up in Harry Smiths room and we had no idea how we got there." He smiles.

Audrey laughs. They talk for a while about all the times they had got hammered together.

~~~

After talking for a while Audrey asks, "Do you wanna call Monica and the others?" She gets the phone from out of her purse.

"Yeah." He answers taking the phone from out of her hand. He starts to dial numbers into the phone. He pauses, turns to Audrey and asks, "What's the rest?"

She smiles at him, takes the phone and finishes typing in the number. She puts the phone to her ear waiting for someone to pick up on the other end.

"Hello?" The woman on the other line answers the phone.

"Hey, it's me." Audrey tells Monica

"It's Audrey!" She hears Monica tell the rest of the group. "Are you OK?" She then asks Audrey over the phone.