V ~ The One With Mrs. Bing

At the the girls apartment Monica and Phoebe are telling everyone about their coma guy

"Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?" Chandler asks.

"He doesn't have anyone." Monica tells the group.

"Yeah, we-we feel kinda responsible." Phoebe looks down at the ground.

"I can't believe you said woowoo. I don't even say woowoo." Joey says

"Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up!" Rachel. Turns on the TV.

"Finally." Audrey comments.

On the TV the presenter announces, "Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound': the always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one."

Everyone had sat down around the TV besides Chandler who still stood in the kitchen.

"Y'know, we don't have to watch this. Weekend At Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax." Chandler suggests.

"C'mon Chandler, just sit down and watch." Audrey tries to convince him.

"She's your mom!" Joey joins in.

"Exactly. Weekend At Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times! No?" Chandler exclaims.

"Chandler, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books! I love her books! I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool!" Rachel tells Chandler, only to his disgust.

"Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of Mistress Bitch." He retorts.

"C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom. I think she's a blast." Ross tries to cheer him up.

"Yeah, she's the best." Audrey adds.

"You can say that because she's not your mom." Chandler says.

"Oh, please..." Ross trails off.

Rachel goes over and opens the door to Paolo.

"Bona sera." He greets her.

"Oh, hi sweetie." She kisses him.

"When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?" Ross asks, unhappy about the new arrival.

"Last night." Monica tells him.

"Ah, so then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?... Just a dream I had- but, phew." He sarcastically jokes.

"Hey hey hey! She's on!" Phoebe gets their attention.

"Yay." Audrey turns her head towards the TV, excited and earns a glare from Chandler.

"Ah! Nora Bing!" Paolo gestures towards the TV.