ClazeyJ

Username
ClazeyJ

Account Position
Member

How skilled a writer do you consider yourself?
I've been writing for close to ten years now. I like to think I've got many skills under my wing, but I still have truckloads to learn, like how to balance dialogue and description just right.

What are your writing interests?
I enjoy writing XReaders and crossover fan fictions for LoZ, Super Mario, and LEGO Ninjago. At the moment, I have a couple of stories that are ongoing.

What got you into the Legend of Zelda series?
It's a funny story, actually! A couple of years ago, my mom had bought me Breath of the Wild along with the Switch I got for my birthday. Back then, I wasn't into the series, so I kinda just let the game sit in my drawer for a while. Fast forwards a year and a half, and I'd finished off pretty much every Mario game. I decided to give BotW a go, and I was hooked! The beautiful graphics, compelling story, and smooth gameplay made this one flawless. I went on to splurge on heaps of LoZ stuff, like more games and some merch!

What do you love most about the series?
I definitely adore Ganondorf and all of the lore behind him. I have no idea why I do, but I think he's a flamin' hot Cheeto!

Favorite Legend of Zelda game?
Breath of the Wild