~• 6 •~

PART 6.. fanficparker

 fanficparker

"Y/n."

"Wow. Great. I have pure bad luck."

His face fell. There was suddenly a small lump resting at the back of his throat. His heart crumbled painfully not at the sharpness of you voice but the choice of words. Bad luck... Was this his reputation in your books now?

"This day is really weird. Won't you make any snarky comment on me?... Oh. Get it. You ran out of your battery jokes? Aww." You sniffed at your own words. Harrison picked up the other box that was lying with his sunglasses cover. He opened it, took out a pair of spectacles and wears them. You shrank your eyes, perplexed. But he didn't utter a word. Whatever.

"Where are you going?" He finally spoke up when you were almost ready to leave.

"Doesn't matter now." You rolled your eyes, hands folded to your chest. He sighed heavily.

"Can we not make it personal, please. I can help. I heard your taxi has an issue and its mid-highway. No phone and already it's near to sunset. You will definitely like to travel with me than any stranger. So, let me help." He explained as if you were a small child.

And you were really tired too... You looked at your luggage and at the orange sky.

"I will pay for my ride. I don't want to owe you anything. Yeah except for allowing me to share your taxi, so thank you for that." You rambled.

"Yeah, yeah. You're welcome." He nodded his head sideways, almost rolling his eyes. You opened the door keeping your handbag in between the seat and then inserted your suitcase in the trunk along with Harrison's.

Bastard didn't get up to help. Shutting the trunk, you sat on the seat with Harrison and yeah, your little handbag served as a wall. You shared your map location to the driver and the driver ignited the engine.

"I would have helped you with the luggage but your 'not owing to me thing' didn't allow."

Smartass. Nah. Fucking wicked! You looked out of the window trying to ignore his presence.

"So, you're on vacation?"

You didn't reply.

"Umm... So, friends, family?"

Still silent.

"Okay then, where are you staying?"

No response.

"How is everything going on with you and Simon?"

You wished your phone wasn't dead, at least you could have pluck in your earphones and not listen to him.