~• 7 •~

PART 7.. fanficparker

"So, mom thinks you're my boyfriend

"So, mom thinks you're my boyfriend." You said, pressing your lips in a thin line.

"Yeah, I can definitely understand that. But why, instead of correcting, you are leading her in this misunderstanding?" Harrison scrunched his brows, looking sharply at you.

"Umm... It's because... You know... Well... umm..."

"What? I can't understand!"

"Okay okay," You nodded your head deciding to give him an explanation, "So, the thing is. I know my mom well. She is hellishly impressed by you and now if I say we both aren't together, she's gonna keep pushing me to literally do something that we both start dating. And you can understand, it's a terrible idea." You said holding your head by your finger pretending as if you were getting a headache. He scratched his head at the reason, still unsatisfied.

"So why don't you tell her, you aren't in good terms with me? It's no doubt you hate me..."

"Of course, I hate you. But..."

"But what?"

You groaned this time, pressing your temples by the pads of your fingers.

"I know my dad well too. If he comes to know all the terrible things you did to me, you have no idea how screwed up, you'll be. I am just doing this in order to save your ass." You said, rolling your eyes. Harrison licked his lips as his eyes roamed across the room.

"He's just a bit protective over me, so basically if he knows, you're in danger," You repeated.

"Okay?... But what about Simon? What if it creates confusion and trouble in between your relationship?" Harrison asked, his gaze falling to his shoes as he absent-mindedly taps his foot on the floor.

"What has Simon had to do with this? And what relationship?"

Harrison's head shot up, his forehead puckered as he spoke, "Aren't you both dating?"

"No. Why will I date a jerk?" You rolled your eyes again, hands folded to your chest as your eyes concentrated to the side.

"I don't understand. I mean before that... message... you guys were going on a date, right? So, it didn't work?"

"It did even after your 'message disaster'." You looked at him, rolling your eyes for the third time.

God, where did you learn that? Nevertheless, you continued, "He literally stole my designs!!! I was almost on the verge of being tagged for plagiarism for my own work!! But thank god, I had a 'dated' folder on my computer proving the originality. So of course, I broke up." You sighed dropping your arms to rest on your waist, sighing remembering the struggle of getting out of that mess.