~• 10 •~

PART 10..fanficparker

You were moving some of your daily use stuff from your suitcase to the cupboard when you heard Harrison groaning behind you

You were moving some of your daily use stuff from your suitcase to the cupboard when you heard Harrison groaning behind you. You turned to face him. He was shifting in the bed. He kicked the covers off his body with his feet while his eyes were still closed. He groggily smashed the pillow over his head to cover his ears. He must have been bothered by the mild screeching sounds that the cupboard door was making. You giggled at the sight.

He heard your giggles. He shifted in the bed again and threw the pillow to the other side. He sat up with a little pout on his face just like a child who was forcefully been woken up from his sleep to go to school. He lazily rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands. You were still standing there watching him from the corner. And slowly you realised maybe his appearance was not exactly cute... Sandy blonde curls scattered all over his forehead and in all other directions. His face was a bit flushed and his chiselled naked torso was shining because of the scorching rays of the sun that had made their way inside your room. His trousers were hanging low on his waist and you could read Calvin---

"What time is it?" You heard him say. His voice was hoarse and you could feel the vibrations reverberating in your stomach as if his appearance wasn't enough. Your cheeks and ears felt like burning. You cleared your throat looking at him, he was stretching his arms over his head, yawning.

"Around half-past one, I guess," You said and he jerked up his head at your words, arms paused in mid-air.

"What??!!" He almost shouted in shock. His hands haphazardly searched for his phone on the side table (almost dropping it in the process). He checked the time himself.

01:26 pm

"Fuck!" He muttered under his breath. "Why didn't you wake me up?" He seemed offended.

"You had a rough night. It didn't seem right to wake you up early." You answered honestly.

"Oh god. What will your parents think of me?!" He complained, throwing his head backwards.

"That you were tired."

You could sense him thinking for a few seconds.

"Do you feel better now?" You asked making him look back at you.

"Mmm," He nodded.

"Can you pass me a shirt from my suitcase?" He asked politely making his eyes to land on the suitcase that was sitting on the opposite corner of the room.

"Sure," You nodded looking down and walking towards his luggage. It's better if he covers himself.

"What's the lock code?" You asked him as you attempted to open the suitcase.

"0-0-7."

Of course. You clicked open the suitcase.

"Hey, pass my razor too." He said still sitting on the bed.