~• 17 •~ {SMUT}

Part 17... fanficparker

** Contains smut **
I'll put smut warning at the beginning and at the end of the smut scene so that you can easily skip it in case you want to ;)

** Contains smut ** I'll put smut warning at the beginning and at the end of the smut scene so that you can easily skip it in case you want to ;)

Harrison hurriedly pressed the button to the lift, standing close to you with his right arm secured around your waist. He was chewing the insides of his cheeks with his head tilted up and gaze fixed at the ceiling while his foot was continuously thumping against the marble floor. His actions were making you gnaw on your bottom lip.

"What about an empty lift? I wanna make up for the missed one week in advance."

It was easily the sexiest thing anyone had ever said to you, especially considering the way he said it.

His lips were close to your ear, his hot breath was falling upon your cheek while his voice was merely a whisper.

His words left your heart thudding inside your rib cage and stomach aching. It was everything between nervous, impatient and dying with anticipation. You leaned against him, resting your head upon his shoulder in search of relief. His grip tightened around your waist while his fingers drummed over the skin of your forearm.

Your nerve endings tingled at the touch. A shiver ran through your spine making you release a slow breath, something that instantly made you embarrassed and hide your face in his shoulder, inhaling deeply and filling your lungs with his scent.

The electronic panel was still displaying number three which meant thirty more floors to where you both were standing. The speed at which the numbers changed clearly indicated that the exchange of people with every floor. The other two lifts were showing similar status. Also, a lot of people were already standing behind you both, waiting for the lift.

There won't be any empty lift.

Disappointment slowly spreads through your heart. He poked his head over your shoulder, raising an amused eyebrow. You smiled and looked down, a little embarrassed. But then he tugged your arm and pulled you towards the staircase.

You were surely not going to climb down thirty-three floors.

Surprisingly, your back was pressed against the wall of the abandoned staircase. Harrison towered over your figure, sandwiching you between his chest and the wall.

"Y/n..." He whispered, leaning closer to you making your shut your eyes. He smoothed your sides and your breath got even more ragged.

"We... We kissed earlier... Right?"

Your eyebrow twitched in confusion as you fluttered open your eyes.

"Yeah... We did. Why?"

He exhaled loudly, "Jus' wanna make sure it happened." His voice was much quieter now. You placed your hand over his cheek, rubbing the skin gently.