Chapter Six

The Camp Crystal Lake killer strikes again!
Five witnesses were present during the explosion of an old cabin deep on the woods. Two bodies were found. Officer Kade Boarders was assumed dead before the fire from a bullet wound to the head, while the other victim known as Theresa Blake was killed on impact from the explosion. 
Katherine Blake, the daughter of Theresa and Arthur survived with serious memory loss and was taken back home with her father. The Sheriff however was not found and no evidence was found that the one and only Jason Voorhees was apart of it either. 

So could the Sheriff be the one killing everyone? Is he the actual Camp Crystal Lake Killer? Who really is Katherine Blake and what will become of the camp now? Read it all on page 13!

"What? This is what happen." I mumbled out in shock as I dropped the newspaper. It had my parents name in there. My mother didn't die in a car crash like my father said. Why were they there? And why did the newspaper say who is the real Katherine Blake. More questions were eating at me and I felt myself slowly losing my sanity.

"I did some more deep research on the topic and found out some information that you need to hear." Laurie stated. "First you lived in the town, you were one of the local police officers. Another thing, you didn't go by the name Katherine Blake. In that town you were known as Officer Bianca Thornton. You changed your name along with your looks." She stated as she tilted her head. 

"So you were obviously running away from someone and I think that may be your father. Katherine, go to that place and get your answers, but be careful." Laurie suggested as she walked me to the door. We shared a quick hug and I thanked her for everything she has done for me. 

~ ~ ~ Time Skip ~ ~ ~ 

After googling Camp Crystal Lake, I found the direction and started to drive there. I was surprised that it was only 25 minutes away. I was prepared to drive a couple hours but I am not complaining.  

After arriving in the small town, I stopped in front of the Police Office. I might as well start where I use to work. I nervously walked into the building and stop at the front desk, watching the woman behind it type rapidly on the computer. 

"Ahem." I clear my throat to make her look up at me. She did a quick glance before looking back down to her computer. "How can I he-" She didn't finish that sentence as she did a double take. "Bianca? Oh dear you are back!" She cries happily as she stumbles out of her chair and around the desk in a hurry. 

She pulls me into a hug, frenetically whipping me side to side as she laughs. "It is good to see you, how have you been? Are you back for good? Were you able to remember everything?" She asked question after question. 

I awkwardly stepped away from her, unable to look her in the eyes. "I still don't remember anything, I was hoping that being back here might spark something." I stated, risking a look at her face that was once an excited smile which was now replace with a sad frown.

"I'll do anything to help you dear, you should go to your house. You might get some answer there." The lady suggested as she went back to the other side of the desk and began to write something off a piece of paper she torn off of something.

"I have a house here?" I asked, more to myself as I grew excited about the new information. "Of course hun, here is your address. Why don't you go and check it out? Come back if you need any help with anything." She declared sending me a sad smile. 

I thanked her and made my way back out to my car. Entering my address into google maps, I began the quick 5 minute drive to the house I use to live at. It was like falling in love all over again. I knew this was technically not the first time I am seeing the house but since I can't remember those time, it feels like it is the first time. 

I was surprised that the lady at the desk didn't tell me I lived right on the outskirts of the camp. What also surprised me was that they kept this house off the market and didn't try to resale it. I was hoping the door was unlocked, since I apparently didn't have the key with me. 

Fortunately for me, the door open with one turn of the nob. I felt like a stranger walking into the house. I was so out of place and I hated feeling like this. I wanted to be normal again. Deciding to look around the house, I start with the kitchen.

A shiny glint caught the corner of my eye as soon as I entered the room. I stared at the weapon before me in confusion. "Why would I need a machete?" I wonder out loud just as the floor boards behind me groan under weight.

"Bianca?"