Chapter Seven

"Bianca?"

My body seemed to work all by itself as my mind was in shock. I spun around with out even noticing it as I stared at the man in the hockey mask before me. He stood there looking down at me with concerned eyes, taking a small step towards me. 

"Why did you do this!? You were my boyfriend!" I blurted out, causing the man to stop instantly as he cocked his head to the side. "Excuse me?" His deep voice made me shiver, I couldn't help but blush a little as I felt a little stupid at the moment.

 I know I shouldn't trust what my father had said about him, but I couldn't help it. I don't even know the man, not even a single memory. All I knew about this man was what my father told me, so would it be a bad thing to get this mans side of the story?

"If you weren't my boyfriend than what were you to me?" I asked taking a step away from the man. He was a very intimating man and I felt scared of him. "An acquaintance? Maybe even a friend." He stated but whispered the last part quietly. 

"What's your name?" I asked, I wanted to hear everything from this man. The man before me sighed loudly as he dropped his head. "Here we go again with all the questions." He mumbled under his breath but I was able to caught some of it.

"What did you say?" I asked a little confused, I tilted my head as I looked him over from head to toe. He was very well built, clearly able to see his muscle flex every time he moved. His towering frame loomed over me making me feel like an ant compared to him.

"Jason." He declared. That name does ring a bell, maybe because I actually read the name not to long ago but there might be a chance that isn't him. "Jason Voorhees?" I asked in a uncertain voice, as if I was scared to get the answer.

"Yes." 

Even though I got a first and last name, I was still confused on who he is. "Tell me about yourself than? All I know about you is what my father told me." I explained as I watched him walk over to the table, pulling out a chair he sits down before pointing to the one across from him. 

"Sit. We will be here from a while. I need questions answered as well." Jason says causing me to slowly walking over to the table, both of our eyes were on each other till I sat down. "What did you father say about me?" He asked, I started to blush at what I was about to say.

"He said that you were my boyfriend and the reason why I forgot everything." I declared, I wanted to be able to see his expression but it was hard to see it behind the mask. All I seen was his eyes and most of the time they held no expression at all. 

I did here him chuckle, which made me feel a little offended. Was I really that unappealing, that someone would find it ridicules to date me. "Well he is wrong about both of them. I'm not your boyfriend and I wasn't the cause of that either." He explained.

"You didn't answer my question from early." I stated earning a another sigh from him. "You don't want to know, you'll freak out." He stated. I was curious and I had a strange feeling of Deja vu all of a sudden. 

"I do want to know. I want to get answers so I can finally fit together my missing past. Maybe this will even help me remember things." I declared sternly as I was getting frustrated. "Okay, I'll make it short because I really do hate talking about this." Jason mumbled, resting his arms on the table as he got himself comfortable. 

"I was an 11 year old who had a disfigured face, I was bullied and made fun of by everyone who ever crossed my path. I had one friend my whole short lived life and that was my mother. She had a job at this camp, she was the cook. Like always I was bullied by a group of kids but it was worse then ever before. I was thrown in the lake and left to drown." Jason stated as his voice got weaker at the end. 

"I crawled out of the lake just in time to watch my mother get beheaded. I grew up on my own, killing anyone and everyone who entered this camp. This all happen so many years ago, technically I should be in my 70, I last count." Jason ended his story, he continued to watch me as I stared at him with wide eyes. 

"I have so many question, none of this makes sense." I blurted out. What kind of life was I living before? Jason rolled his eyes just as he looked up to the ceiling in frustration.

"Of course you do."