A happy mage

Himiko's pov
Its morning, and the next day since me and Tenko got together. Nyeh! I'm so happy that we are together! I really love her.. I already miss her! Just a couple seconds later my phone vibrated. I went over and grabbed my phone.

New message
Hey Himiko! How are you, strawberry shortcake?

I smiled and blushed, happy about our relationship.

Reply:
You: Hi! I'm good! How about you?

I noticed I was still smiling, but I was smiling bigger. Only a few seconds later, she replied and we just started talking to each other.

Tenko: I'm good now that I'm talking to you! Wanna hang out later? Like a date?

You: Nyeh! Sure! What time

Tenko: hmm.. how about at like 5:15?

You: okay sure, where are we gonna go?

Tenko: wanna go eat at _____ and then go see a movie?

You: okay! See you later then.

Tenko: bye for now!

You: Bye!

At 4:00 pm

Okay so I have like an hour. I'm gonna get ready now. I put on a different skirt, black leggings, and a white shirt. "Nyeh...I guess I'll just wear this. But I'm so happy we are going on a date!"
It's 5:00 and the place is only about 5 minutes away. I'll go right now. Soon enough I arrived. I sat at a table outside waiting for her since she isn't here yet. It's 5:06.
Later it was 5:14 and she got here.
"Hiii Himiko!" She had a bag in her hand for some reason. "Nyeh! Hi!"
"What's in your hand?"
"Oh haha you'll see"
She sat down at the seat next to me and gave me the bag. "It's for you!"
"Nyeh? Thanks!" I said. I took out what was inside the bag. It was a wand I've wanted for a while! "Thanks Tenko!" I reached out and hugged her. She hugged me back. "I actually wanted this for a while!"
"Really?" She said. "Yep!"
"I'm happy I got you something you like! Let's go inside! We walked inside holding hands.

We sat down at a table. "So what do you want to eat Himiko? I'll be paying for this"
"Nyehhh...hmm...can I have some sushi and rice balls?" Nyeh! And can I have this strawberry cheesecake?"
"Of course Himiko!" She said smiling.
A lady came over to our table and took our orders. Tenko told her what I wanted and what she wanted. I looked over at Tenko. We where just starting into each other's eyes for a second. Nyeh...I don't know why, she's just so pretty!
We laughed since we where staring at each other. "I love you , Himiko!"
"Nyeh! I love you too Tenko!" She smiled sweetly. "You're adorable!" She said. "Nyehhh! No you are" I laughed.
The lady came over to our table with our food. I'm so happy that this is happening. I love Tenko.

Narrator (me obv): this was kinda short but I'm still making this lol. But I'm so bad at this