Trouble

"Kokichi just texted me saying he's coming back and bringing more people. Well then. That stupid degenerate male!!" Tenko said after reading the message.

"Its okay Tenko, they will be annoying, but you'll protect me, right?" She smiled at Tenko

"Y-yes! I'll protect you Himiko!"

Himiko hugged her tightly.
"Tenko you wanna go walk outside?"

"Sure!" She said while hugging her back and getting up, grabbing Himiko's hand.

Himiko holds her hand and they walk out the door to take a walk outside.
"Nyeh...I do hope that Kokichi isn't around here somewhere, you know how he acts"

"Yeah that's right, but I wont let that degenerate male get in the way of us!" She said while patting Himiko's back.

"Um....Tenko?"

"Yes?"

"Uhh..wasn't the person who taught you Neo Aikido...a male?"

She stays quiet as shocked as ever.

"Huaahhhhh!?!"

"Nyeh? You okay Tenko?"

"I.....never... realized that...!!!"

Himiko laughs "hii hee hee!" She hugged Tenko again. "Its okay!" Himiko says.

"All that matters is that you have me right?" She smiles

"Yeah, that's right! I'll just forget about that!" Tenko said and continued to walk with Himiko

"Nee hee hee!"

"Well, we all know that laugh...Nyeh ....what a pain"

"Where are you, you degenerate!?"

"I'm...right...here!!" He jumps out from behind them, scaring them both.

"Nyeh!!"

"I'll protect you!" Tenko gets into her position.

"You gay karate girl!" Kokichi said laughing

"Nyeh...shut up Kokichi. We were just taking a walk outside.."

"Yeah! That's why I'm here with you guys! You guys are so boooringg! I came to entertain you!" She laughed evily.

"What are you up to Koki- stupid degenerate! Get away from me and Himiko!"

"Heyyyy what's wrong with saying my name? Wahhhhh!!"

"I'm not going to say your stupid name!"

"Anyways, Himiko, I have something to tell you." Kokichi said looking serious.

"Nyeh? What is it Kokichi?"
Kokichi ran up to her and hugged her
"I love you Himiko! Nee hee hee!!!"

"Nyeh!?"

"What...! Ughh I'm gonna get you you stupid degenerate!" Kokichi started running away "nee hee hee! You can't get me!!" Tenko ran after him and grabbed his arm.

"Got you degenerate!!"

"I'm not scared!" Kokichi got away running. "Well! See you guys tomorrow! Bye, my love Himiko!"

"Ughhhh! He needs to stop!"

"You know he's just lying and saying that so he can make you mad, right Tenko?"

"Well! Its working! Even though he's lying it makes me mad! You are my little strawberry shortcake mage!"

Himiko laughed and blushed.
"Let's just continue walking Tenko"

"Yeah, right!" They kept walking.

"Oh! A Ice cream truck! You want ice cream Himiko?"

"Sure!" Tenko started chasing the Ice cream truck. Eventually she caught up to it, and got Himiko ice cream and some for herself.

"Here ya go Himiko! It has whipped cream on it to! Strawberry flavored ice cream!"

"Yay! Thank you Tenko!" She took the ice cream and started eating it.

"Which kind of ice cream did you get?"

"I got vanilla" she said smiling.
They held hands with ice cream in the other and we're still walking. Later it started to get dark

"Nyeh...I'm tired ...it's getting late.."

"Yeah, lets go home!"

"Wait...I'll go home if you give me a piggyback ride!" Himiko smiled.

"Yeah! Okay!" Tenko put Himiko on her back and gave her a piggyback ride home.

"Nyeh! Yay! Thanks for the piggyback ride!" She said while getting off of Tenko and layed down in her bed. "Nyeh...come on Tenko, lay down beside me so I can go to sleep."

"Okay Himiko!" She layed down beside her, and out her arms around Himiko and they both fell asleep.
__________________________________

(This was kinda short wasn't it? Sorry)