Part 3: Old Friends

No one's POV: Alex, Ethan and Elijah were all out getting stuff for their channels...Alex was at the 99c store, Ethan was at Amie's house recording a vid and Elijah just when to pick up weird flavoured toothpaste😐 The life of a Youtuber was a weird/tiring.
Denis POV: while Y/n was setting up her closets and whatever i walked up to Braden and Whispered to him "you better not hurt my sister or I swear to God im gon-..." "HEY DINDIN? IM GOING OUT LATER IS THAT OKAY?" "SURE!" i reply... I look over and see a terrified Braden. What am I doing? "Braden...i...im so sorry ..i didnt mean...t..to...scare..you..i just...im..very protective of Y/n..she's my little sister and it my job to protect her and-" Braden stops me "Its okay Denis. I get it...i have a little sister too we have to look out for them its what big brothers are for" "thanks for understanding Braden" I hug Braden...just then Y/n walks downstairs wearing a short, skintight dress that has lacey back. "Y/N!? What the heck are you wearing? You have to change before you go out."
Y/n POV: Denis is wayyyy too over Protective. I roll my eyes and hug him "please...you're the best brother in the world! Pleaseeeee?" He looks at my puppy dog eyes "fine but wear a jacket over it" Just the the door opened and in walks...."ETHAN!!!" i run up to him and hug him soo tight he could barely breathe. I let go of him after a while and hug Amie who walked in after Ethan. I remember thinking to myself...This is the start to my new life...
A/N triple upload in one day i think that deserves a follow? Maybe...idk thank you to whoever reads this story and continues to follow up on it every time I upload😘
💘Toodles💘
💛SAMIKA💛