Part 4: Old traditions

Y/n POV:
I wake up to the smell of...pancakes? Wait a second...OMG Denis is making our super secret best sibling pancakes! Without me! I get out of bed and storm downstairs. "HEY!" I yell at him. I see a surprised expression on his face and then an apologetic one. "I know we're not supposed to make these without each other but I was making them to surprize you." I giggle and hug him tightly "Thanks bro, You really are the best big bro ever""aww💞 You're just hungry" he says laughing. "Go brush your teeth and then we can have a whole sibling day" "YES!" I say while running upstairs.
10 minutes later...
I run back downstairs almost tripping but ignore it. I race over to the living room where Denis was setting up the Netflix and snacks and stuff. I neatly lay his 'I ♡ cats' on the couch and put on your 'I ♡ dogs' shirt.
I grab a blanket and lay it over the couch. Then i run over to help Denis bring over all the pancakes and hot chocolate he made. You remember when you were little and were sad Denis would alway do this to make you feel better. I realise how much I missed having him right there next to me. I feel a tear fall down my cheek and I quicky wipe it away when the second tear falls Denis sees it. "Y/n whats wrong?" "N-nothing" you say wiping your eyes. Denis walks closer and hugs me gently yet firmly and I couldnt help but cry into his chest. "I didnt realise how much I missed having you right next to me...after you left i never made our special pancakes and I missed you alot. I always thought when you move out everything would be the same but it wasnt"
Denis POV: As I listened to what Y/n said a tear fell down my cheek. "Y/n...how about every weekend we have a chill day...just the two of us...how does that sound?" I looked down at Y/n and she smiles. "Why are you wearing that shirt?" I asked her smiling. "Dont worry I got your one too!" She says pushing a shirt into my hand. I unfold the shirt and giggle while I put on the shirt and pick y/n up like a baby and throw her softly on the couch. I smile as y/n puts our favourite netflix series The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and we sat there cuddled up on the sofa. We chilled there for most of the day until the others came home...
End of part 4
A/n: this was a bit of a longer and more emotional chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Ps...The chilling adventures of Sabrina isnt Kid-friendly...ok...umm...Bye guys😘
💛Samika💛