Part 21: The End...(part 2)

Alex POV
After the...ceremony...I noticed Noah was gone. I walk into the house to look for him. I see Hajra "Hello Hajra..did you see Noah anywhere?" "Uh...yea..he was with Mark inside." "Thank you!" Why would he be anywhere near Mark? I go inside and don't see them. Then I hear noises from...MY ROOM?! I run upstairs and open my door to see Noah and Mark making out. On my bed. "Noah?!" Just then Sub walks into my room. "Mark?!" "We- uhhh..." Noah starts. "Shut it! You know how I feel about cheating and you still do this!" I yell with tears in my eyes. "Mark...have our 4 years together meant nothing to you. I lost my best friend because of you. And this is what I get." Sub starts crying.I hug him "Get out! Right now. Both of you" They both walk out of the room and Sub sobs into my chest. "Im sorry Alex. I didnt believe you when you said he was going to hurt me." "Its okay sub...Im sorry too." "Why?" "Because...I knew he was going to hurt you but I let him" We both lean in and kiss softly. Click. We turn around and see Y/n, Elijah,Denis,Braden, Amie and Ethan standing there while Hajra took a photo. We all laughed and headed downstairs.
Y/n Pov:
I smile as we head downstairs. I feel something weird. Like a weird thumping. I rub my belly and realise that it was the baby's first kick. "Eee!" "Whats wrong?" Elijah says. I stay quiet and place his hand on my belly. "Is that... his first kick?" I nod. "I...that was incredible." "I cant wait until we have our own."Ethan whispers to Amie. "Shush😊😅😳" who is now blushing. "I love you Elijah." "I love you too Y/n." Then Frank runs in, meaning my parents just arrived. Frank went for a vacation to their house in Winniepeg. I pick him up. "Frankie! I missed you...you missed it Frank. We're having a baby boy." "So we're getting a Grandson?" My dad asks. I put Frank down and hug him. "Dad!" "Wow...I feel so unappreiciated.." "MOM!" I hug her twice as hard. "Congrats on the baby boy" "Thanks mom" "Eli!" "Heya Mrs Koputon!" "Hello son." "Hello Mr Koputon!" They shake hands. "Well you guys catch up...mom and I are going to talk" I grab my moms hand and pull her into the kitchen. "Mom HELP! My cravings are so bad" "when I was pregnant with you all I craved were pancakes and Orange juice. What are you craving" "Pineapple pizza" "Ew... I'll order one if you want." "Thank you mom!" I walk into the back yard and see Hajra and Jimin making out. "Get a room you two!" Hajra stops and yells "You and Elijah did that and now you are knocked up." "THATS DIFFERNT!""How is it different ?" "We're married" "I-sksksksksksk" Thay go back to making out and I grab Elijah and kiss him before forcing him to dance with me to the song 'Close to me'

Y: And I dont wanna be somebody without your body close to me...
E: You can never come too close for comfort...
We stare into eachothers eyes and then share a gentle kiss. Click. My mom comes to me "I have your surprise..." Elijah and I walk with my mom and the I see all my old scrapbooks and I purple fuzzy book that make my heart stop...MY DIARY! I quickly grab it before Elijah saw it but it was too late. He grabs it from my hand.

Dear diary 23 January 2013.
Today was the end of my first week of middle school and I have fallen head over heels for him. His name is Elijah Peter Best and he has a twin brother who is cute but not as cute as him. They're both friends with Denis. This reminds me of the song 'Best friends brother' but instead of my best friends brother, he's my btothers Best friend. Thats all for now. Toodles💖
Y/n koputon.

I'm cringing by the time he's done reading. "Y/n...This is so ADORABLE😍" "I-it is?" "Yes!" He kisses my forehead. We both head over to the rest of the gang for a group photo.
Click.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Author's note: Hello Friends this is where we leave off. This has been one crazy journey but I'm glad to have spent it with all of you. Its been a little over 3 months since I've started writing this story. And now that its over...we can all move on to a different Chapter of our lives.(see what I did there?) Comment if you want some bonus chapters... Im already planning one bonus chapter about the wedding. Comment on the scenes I should do vonus chapters on.

▪︎The Birth

▪︎The fight between Alwx and sub

▪︎ Franks Vacation

▪︎Dorl's future children, pets, home etc.

▪︎Ethan and Amie's future

▪︎Other (comment requests)

I love all of you guys💕💜💖❤🧡🖤💞💛 I guess I'll see you around? Later people
~💘Samika💘~