Chapter 6

Bella is 18 now

Bella POV:

It's my 18th birthday, and I'm so excited!

The boys are throwing me a party, but, won't tell me about it. So, Leah, Emily and I are  out shopping for some special outfits for tonight and the party.

We went to Victoria secret, and I got a blood red Lacey panty and bra.

And then we went to Macy's and i got a extremely sparkly strapless red dress with red heals!

After we were done it was around 3pm.

"Shoot! We need to start getting ready! I need to get ready!" I say frantically

We rush back to Leah's house, since the party is at Emily and Sams(AKA my house too).

I start with my makeup and then I do my hair. Once I'm finished I put on the dress and heels along with the silver hoop earring and sparkly necklace and bracelet.

I walk out of the bathroom and the girls drop their mouths.

"You look HOT!" Leah exclaims

I giggle and strut sexily to them.

"Paul and Jake won't be able to stop looking at you!" Emily says

"Thanks guys!" I thank them

Once their ready and it's time to go, we hop in Emily's car and we drive to the house.

When I arrive, Sam is outside holding something, he walks over to us and helps me out of the car.

"Wow Bella! You look amazing!" He says

"Thanks Sammy!" I tell him

"Here, you have to put this on." He tells me holding up the blindfold

"Oh no! Not happening! Your not going to ruin my makeup! Don't even try it!" I say to him seriously

Emily and Leah laugh

Sam takes a step towards me! Oh no he doesn't!

"DON'T you DARE!" I growl

He runs and hides behind Emily, making us all go into fits of laughter.

We start to walk towards the house, Sam jumps in front of me.

"Atleast cover your eyes! Please!" He begs

I roll my eyes, "ugh, FINE!" I say annoyed

I put a hand carefully over my eyes and I put my hand out.

Emily and Leah wrap there arms around my hips and Sam grabs onto my hand.

We reach what I think is the door and he opens it. Ok I can't do this anymore I want to see people!

I growl and they all let go and I open my eyes and my mouth drops in shock! It's AMAZING!

There are four colors... pink, teal, black, and white.

It's amazing!

My mouth drops open when the boys come out in suits! Their mouths drop open when they see me, and I can see their becoming excited.

They growl seductively, and walk over to me. Both of them get down on a knee and I gasp!

"Oh my god!" I cry excitedly

"Bella, since you were little and in our lives, you have brought us nothing but happiness and joy! We want to spend the rest of our lives with you! Bella Ulley, will you marry us?" They ask

I'm already crying in shock.

"Yes! YES! YES I WILL MARRY YOU GUYS!" I cry

They get up and both pick me up in their arms and hug me and we all kiss.

Everyone is cheering and clapping and screaming "congratulations!"

I see the look in the boys eyes, they're full of lust!

"Tonight boys! Your gonna love it!" I whisper to them

They growl extremely low!

I let out a giggle, everyone looks at me.

"What?" They ask

"Oh nothing! Come on let's celebrate!" I say ecstatically.

We party, have some cake! And we're up till midnight. Then the boys come to me.

"Hey, were going to celebrate in a hotel tonight and tomorrow night , so go pack!" Jake says

"Ok babes!" I tell them kissing them and then sexily walking up the stairs.

I grab the clothes from Victoria secret and then pack day clothes.

Once I'm done I walk to the edge of the stairs and call Paul, I toss the bag to him and he catches it. I laugh!

I slowly and sexily move my hips dramatically walking down the stairs. They stair at me!

I get to the bottom of the stairs and i hold out my arms and they both come over to my sides and hold up their arm! I put one of my arms on each of theirs. And they walk me to the car with us all laughing.

Once we reach the hotel, I go into the bathroom and I get dressed in the pink Lacey outfit. And I walk back out! Their heads shoot up and they growl as I lean against the wall smirking.

They run over to me and lift me onto their shoulders making me squeal excited to what's to come!

They drop me on the bed and smirk!

You can guess the rest.

But they left their marks on me. On on each side of my lower neck. Nothing a little makeup can't cover! But I left my mark on their necks as well!

What did you guys think!! She's engaged! She's been marked! Everything is falling into line, but for what?! Keep reading to find out! Thank you guys for all your love and support! I will update tomorrow! Special thanks to Navywife06 ! Love you guys!

-Alyssa