Chapter 7

Author note: DONT FORGET TO PLAY THE MUSIC WHILE YOU READ THE CHAPTER IF YOU CAN! Thank you ! -Alyssa

Edward POV:

Three days ago she turned 18! ITS TIME!!!

Bella POV:

We got home yesterday, and let's just say, we had loads of "us" time.

Let's just also say that the boys are apparently trying to get me pregnant. Lord, I don't know why I love them so much! They drive me crazy.

We get home and I have to do patrol with Sammy and Jarod.

I phase and we run part of our patrol when I smell something.

I smell one, I'm gonna follow it!- me

10/4 - Jarod

Oh shut up!- Sam

I trot to a clearing and I see him, I growl!

It's Edward Cullen- me

What does he want?- Sam

I don't know. Come here so I can phase back!- me

10/4- Jarod

SHUT IT JAROD! Not the time!- me

They arrive and Sam nods and I go behind a tree and phase back and put my clothes on.  I go back into the clearing and stand in front of Sam and Jarod.

But before I can say anything I'm wisped away in cold arms.

"HELP!!" I scream

I hear a howl and I start to phase on command!

He looses grip of me and I phase. He grabs me underneath my ribs and gives a squeeze!

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW- me

Bella were coming- Sam

Hold on baby- Paul

Help me. It hurts so bad, I can't breathe!- me

Stay strong babe, we're almost to you!- Jake

I whimper in pain and curls into a ball holding myself, trying to breathe. I see Edward come closer to me, until three wolves jump over my now naked human body and stand protectively in-front of me so Edward can't get to me. I'm crying so loud, it hurts so much. Paul and Jake, you can tell are hurting do to my pain, but they stand strong for me!

I turn my head and see Jarod running to me holding a blanket in his mouth. He drops it and does his best to lie it flat I painfully roll myself onto it screaming in agony.

The growls stop, as I assume Edward has left. Jarod backs away, and Jake and Paul lift up a sides of the blanket, lifting me up. They walk slowly and carefully trying to go in sync so I don't move to much and don't cause me more pain. I can hear them whimpering, worried about me.

"I'm ok, I'll be ok! I promise." I say weakly

They make a whine like they know I'm lying.

"Sammy, tell them not to worry!" I tell him, taking a weak breathe

I hear him bark, telling me he will do no such thing. Then he whines being worried himself.

I then hear, billy, Emily and Leah come out Leah and Emily running closer.

I'm gently placed on the ground still wrapped up. I scream in pain as my body is placed on the ground.

Then a minute later. I'm still crying.

"What happened?" Leah asks

"Edward!" Sammy says

"Sammy it hurts!" I cry

"I know bells, I know!" He tells me sadly. He moves the blanket to show my face. He slowly places his hands under my body and lifts me up, causing me to cry out in pain. I look behind us and I see Paul and Jake starting to cry as they are covering their ears and are on their knees.

"Guys.. I'm not...going to...die." I whimper, through my teeth.

I'm placed on the couch and billy rolls over to me.

"Bella? Ok, your an Omega remember. That means you can heal yourself and others. You need to think happy and healing thoughts. Touch where it hurts!" Billy says

I whimper as I lift my arm up and put it on my ribs.

Then it's gone! I gasp for air, and I start coughing . I take a few more deep breathes and then I hear sighs coming from outside, getting closer.

I turn my head and I see Jake and Paul running over to me with tears running down their faces.

I cry and open my arms and they run into them. We all cry together!

Then later that night we start talking about what happened with Edward.

"Why was Edward after me?" I ask

Then the door opens and jasper walks in.

"Remember what I told you two years ago! You've been marked and are 18! He wants your blood and to mate with you so he can get some more powers!" Jasper says

"So he's after me?" I ask wanting confirmation

"He's after you!"

What do you guys think! Now remember... I put songs along with the story that I would like you to play if you can while you read the chapter. Thank you guys for all your love and support! A special thanks to Navywife06 ! Love you!

-Alyssa