You're My Lover

My heart begins to lose its rhythm once Alex pulls his fingers out and reaches over into the bedside table for lubricant. I look at him a bit questioning as to why it was there in the first place, but as he begins to spread it along his aching cock my thoughts are wasted. I bite my lip hard, my eyes stuck at the sight in front of me. A naked Alex was stroking himself, teasing both of us before lining the tip against my hole. I gasp soft as he begins to push in, stretching me further than I imagined. I grab onto his arms, squeezing as he carefully pushes in. We both chuckle a little when it slips from attempting to go in, but finally he fully gets deep inside me.

He buries his face against my neck, breathing heavily as he holds himself back. I hug him tightly, the burn inside me intense from his hard cock throbbing inside. I blush, all my skin red from the blood rushing all over. Alex pulls away from my neck to look me in the eye. He smiles, lightly thumbing my cheek before giving me a loving kiss.

"Slow," I half command before Alex nods, slowly pulls out until the tip is just in, and he thrusts back in a little too roughly. I yelp at the speed, looking at him quickly again. He is blushing now.

"It's been a while, or well, never," he states shyly at the end. I cup his cheek in my hand in awe at the confession.

"Oh Alex, it's okay... I'm just trying to get used to it, try it again," I encourage with light pecks over his face. It seems that I came in less confident but am coming out with the most for the both of us. I am happy that it can be both of our firsts though. I know Alex had been with men before, but he never slept with them in a sexual sense. I admired that.

"J-Jack," Alex moans out into my ear as he begins rutting his hips in dirty circles, making sure to be slow and not pull out as much as before. I toss my head against the pillow, moving my hips with him wanting more now.

"Alex, faster," I practically beg before he begins to thrust deeper inside of me, brushing against my prostate in an unknown attempt. He holds onto my legs, his body right against mine so I can wrap my arms around his neck. Looking me in the eye he begins to move fast and shallow. I arch my back as I shake in pleasure, his hard cock constantly brushing in the right places and sparking pleasure throughout my body. I was breathing heavily into the cool air around us, and I felt him breathing against my chest only to make my skin prick in delight. He grips hard onto my hips, dull fingernails digging into me, and fully pulls himself out. I look at him with widened eyes, his hair covering his eyes hiding the intense desire. He thrusts completely in and the pain is drowned out by the pleasure inside my body. I cry out to Alex over and over. He holds me closer, continuing to move in and out of me in an animalistic attempt to get us both off. Our bodies became slick with a layer of sweat, Alex constantly kissing along my face, neck, and chest as our bodies collided together in an electrifying way. I dig my fingers into the bedding underneath us, my legs spread wide and as high as I could. I could not believe the pleasure brought as each inch of Alex slid deeper into me.

"J-Jack, fuck, where can, oh shit, where can I.. c-cum?" Alex begins while he slows a little for my response, only allowing me to catch my breath for a moment.

"Inside, I want your cum inside me, Alex," I speedily answer. With that Alex began to pound into me like his life depends on it. Our bodies were shaking from exhaustion and lust. I could not believe it as I began to scream, Alex looking at me carefully, as I came hard onto my chest. The waves of orgasm made my legs squirm and shake. My cum coats my stomach in thick streams that pool in each other. He grins mischievously at me, wiping his damp hair out of his eyes to watch. He grips me tighter, his lip deep red as he bites into it harder, and with several quick thrusts he is spraying his warm cum deep into me.

"Jack, Jack," he repeats over and over as his legs too begin to shake as the pleasure releases itself to take hold of him. I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling of Alex's cum deep in me knowing we both felt amazing together. I feel a pair of lips kiss my forehead before he flops his body lazily beside me. I breathe out, finally a moment to catch it, and bask in the after glow of our love making. I turn to him, who is reaching for some tissues on the side table. He carefully looks at me as he cleans up the mess I made on my stomach and thighs. I begin to blush again, loving the kindness of his actions. With a small smile, he kisses me and pulls me into his embrace after tossing the tissues into the bin. I cuddle into his chest, my eyes fluttering closed as sleep washes against me like the waves against the villa.

"Alex."

"Jack."

"I'm now your lover, you know." I could feel the smile form on Alex's face before he squeezes me closer to him.

"Yes, Jack. You're my lover," he proudly states before drifting off with me into a blissful slumber. You're my lover drove my dreams as I sleep, and it is to drive more in my life.