CONFESSIONS OF A BASIC QUARTER ITALIAN GIRL

"Your birthday is less than a month away, you know?"

"Your point is?"

"Well, that means we've been talking for over a month, Basic Quarter Italian Girl."

"I guess we have, Mystery Dude." Damn, time goes quickly.

"So, have you decided what you're going to do for your 21st?"

"I don't know. Like, I wanna do the whole shebang but also don't want to at the same time."

"What are you reasons for not wanting to?"

Those reasons rush through my mind before I take in a deep, calming breath, "I guess this would be the time to tell you that I had a boyfriend four months ago."

"Wow, really? What happened?"

"We had been dating for five years when I walked in on him cheating on me."

"What the actual fuck."

"Yup."

"I guess we have more in common than I thought. Did you break up with him?"

"Actually, he bet me to it. He called me later that night - which was our five year anniversary - and broke up with me. He said that we should 'see other people'."

"What an asshole! That pisses me off so freaking much, you deserve a hell of a lot better than that douchebag. No one deserves to be cheated on."

Ollie's reaction makes me smile sadly, "I wish he knew that."

"Don't worry, Macy, what he did is his own fault and you did not do anything wrong. If he has the capacity and intention to cheat then he doesn't deserve you."

"Thank you," I whisper, grateful because I needed to hear that.

"Anytime and if it helps, I could come to your 21st? I can be there for you if he shows up."

My heart flutters wildly, "You want to actually meet me?"

"Of course, Mace, I don't care if we've never met in person - you've grown to be a close friend of mine. You've been there for me, now it's my turn to be there for you."

His voice emanates determination and sincerity, "You're amazing, Ollie. I would love for you to come."

"I believe you're the amazing one, you're so damn strong. It's seriously inspiring."

"I don't feel strong."

"I know, but you will because you are. Just give it time. No matter what happens, I'm here and so are your other friends and family."

"I really appreciate that, Ollie, you're so sweet." I admit, biting my lip in thought, "I've gotta go now but when I know what the haps is for my party, I'll text you the details."

"Sweet as, see ya Macy."

"Bye!"

end of call

♡♡♡

AN: Okay so I was gonna thank you guys for 600 reads and then I checked and we've actually reached 712 reads now wth 😱🙈🙈🙈 that's so wild! Thank you guys SOOOO much! 😍😱

This chapter is dedicated to Rainbowlate7 for reading, voting, and commenting on The Diary of Hazel and Dear Hazel, thank you so much hun! I loved reading your comments 😍😍 I hope you enjoyed the books! x

What's everyone's favourite drink? >

- Chloe x