KINKY || The Birthday Shenanigans (part twelve)

When we left my Aunt, Uncle and cousins, we just ran into more family. To the point where it took us a solid half hour to make it to the bar. Once we got our drinks, him with a Bourbon and Coke and me with a Vodka and Sprite, we found an unoccupied table. Which, by the way, wasn't easy because most of the tables had people sitting at them.

That was an hour ago.

Time passed quickly, I have to say. I guess, Ollie and I just got busy talking about anything and everything. It feels easy to talk to him - comfortable even. Stories of our family, childhood, and school life fall off of our tongues with ease. I learn that he had two girlfriends at high school other than Bianca. One came out as lesbian after they dated, the other kissed his best friend at the time. I know, talk about bad luck.

Ollie's laugh is intoxicating and I can't stop admiring him, "Wait a minute. Didn't you wanna talk about something?"

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that," I say, giggling as I take a sip of my drink. I've had five drinks and Ollie's only on his second. Maybe I should slow down before I get too tipsy and do something I'll regret.

Ollie shuffles his chair closer, clasps his hands on the table and starts speaking with a preposterous 'posh' voice, "What can I help you with, Love?"

Alright, I lied. Not preposterous, it's more sexy than anything else.

Biting my lips together, the laugh bubbling through my chest tries to get out, "Hmm, nothing, Sir. I just have something to admit."

The hues of his hazels eyes darken and he leans forward with a smirk, "Kinky."

My eyes widen, "Oops." A giggle escapes my lips again, "Anyway..." I break eye contact with him, looking away and he clears his throat. 

"So, what's up, Spam Queen?" 

I glance back at him, "Honestly? When you said you were bringing a plus one, I assumed you meant a date."

"Would that be a problem?" He lifts an eyebrow curiously.

"Uh, no."

"Macy-" Ollie starts, reaching out his hand before he gets cut off by an all too familiar voice.

"Sorry, am I interrupting something?"

That's one way to ruin the mood, God.

♡♡♡

AN: I hope you guys like this! We're sort of (?) nearing the end of these birthday chapters and it will be back to the text/call dialogue chapters after 😊

I decided to put the actual drama in the next chapter instead because I can 💁

ALSO WE'RE 100 READS AWAY FROM 2K 😱😭😍 if you know anyone who might like this book, please recommend and we can reach this goal together ❤❤❤❤❤

Love you all so much ❤🙈 xoxo

- Chloe x