A WEEK OF SIGHS

My fingers tap on my desk with anxiousness as I stare at the clock. Ringing comings through my headset and I instantly press accept.

"Hello, you're speaking with Macy from Heartache Hotline. How may I cure you today?"

"Massima!"

"Oh, hey Ellie." I frown.

"Wait, what's wrong? You sound... disappointed?"

"It's not that I don't want to talk to you, I was just hoping you were Ollie."

"Have you still not heard from him?"

A heavy sigh leaves my lips, "No," I bite my lip nervously, "It's been a week. What should I do?"

"Well, have you tried texting or calling him? Rather than waiting for him to contact you?"

"Uh, no I haven't actually."

"Flick him a text chica. What do you have to lose?"

I use two fingers to try rub my headache away, "Maybe. I might tonight. So, why did you call? Something wrong?"

"I was gonna ask for your advice on a boy but I actually have to go now so I'll have to catch you up another time."

"Sorry, Ellie. I didn't mean to take up all your time." I put my hand down with another sigh.

"No, no, it's my fault because I knew I didn't have much time when I called. Plus, I love helping you whenever I can so don't worry about it!"

I hum, "Alright. Thank you. I'll talk to you later then, love you!"

"Adios, te quiero!"

end of call

♡♡♡

AN: Thank you so much, I love you, and I hope you liked this chapter!

- Chloe x

P.S. We're soooo close to 6k reads! I just hope you guys know how appreciative I am, I never expected to get more than a few hundred reads on this book so thank you so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!! ❤️