Freddie: You Play A Prank On Him

You heave a sigh while walking around your the flat you share with your boyfriend Freddie Mercury. He rang you from the studio earlier with a sing-song voice requesting that you bring him a sandwich and some chips for he was simply famished. Why did it always seem he only wanted you to make and prepare him food when you had your own work to accomplish? Stomping around you finish preparing his food and walk outside where he has prepared for a driver to pick you up and bring you to the studio---how chivalrous, you think to yourself sarcastically.

Climbing into the back seat you brush your hair out of your face and look down at the lunch you prepared him. Why do I spoil him so? Before you know it the driver, Terry, announces that you've arrived at the studio. Opening the door for you he extends a hand to help you out of the car before winking and saying "good luck with the diva." You giggle at this and wave goodbye, heading up the steps to the studio.

You greet the receptionist who smiles warmly at you. "The boys are in the back dear, been working the track listing since about 9 this morning. Poor Roger can't seem to get along today," she shakes her head, smile still present. You smile back at her before carrying on to the back room. You see your boyfriend, Freddie, through the see through glass bending over sound boards, asking for a part to be played back. Just as you're about to reach for the door, you feel two hands grab your waist pulling you back on to the couch.

Squealing you look back to find yourself now on Roger Taylor's lap. You immediately begin to squirm, but he won't let you go. "No, (y/n), I am mad at Freddie and intend to keep you from him until he agrees with me." You heave a sigh at the immaturity level of these boys---I should be home working on my art project...but you hold still and calmly ask Roger "what did he do now?" in a frustrated tone. Roger raises an eyebrow "he won't agree with me about putting I'm in Love with My Car as the B side...but come to think of it, you seem a bit annoyed with him too, love." He smirks at you.

Before you can muster a reply the door swings open and Freddie hoists you off Roger's lap. "Hands OFF my lady, you imbecile." Freddie plucks the lunch bag out of your hands, sloppily kisses your cheek, and with an apologetic smile says "gotta get back at it, darling, I won't be home until late. Thanks for the pasta." He rushes back through the door after glaring at Roger, warning him that there is to be no more funny business. But knowing Roger, there will in fact be some more funny business.

"It's a bloody sandwich and chips, like you specifically said you needed," you grumble to no one in particular. Too bad Roger has heard you.

"So, from what I have gathered, we are both frustrated with that rotter Freddie," he peruses, scoping out your reaction.

"Shut it, Roger" you hiss, not in the mood.

"Oh come on, (y/n), I know you're tired of him calling on you like the help and I am tired of him treating me like some unworthy popper..." he begins to rant before you cut him off.

"And so just what are you insinuating we do?" you ask Roger, fed up with the conversation and wanting to get home.

"Patience, love. Nothing extreme...just a little revenge if you will..." he trails off, grinning maniacally.

"Like a prank, you mean?" you turn to fully face him now, unable to hide the interest gleaming in your big eyes. A smile creeps its way on to your face--could be sort of fun to give Freddie a taste of his own medicine...just a bit of innocent fun.

"Precisely." Roger confirms.

The prank planning begins. You'll need canned cat food, an opaque lunch box, and a hungry Freddie.

*One Hour Later*

Before leaving the studio, you offer to bring Freddie dinner later that night, which he would inevitably request.