TAG (I'm it!)

Hello everyone! After a long day of traveling home for a quick weekend away from school, I have decided it is the right time to respond to this tag! I have seen a few of these and earlier in the school year when life was even crazier I was even tagged in a couple. I am very excited to finally be doing one so thank you very much to the one and only SallyJay4 for the tag! <3 

1. NAME?

Emma! Emma G. to be more specific. ;) A very common name, I know. But it is mine.

2. CRUSH?

Freddie Mercury. (Bet you didn't see that one coming...). As well as my boyfriend of over 4 years lol. He has become very used to sharing my heart. In all seriousness, I really am a lucky girl and he indulges me and listens to me rant about my passions on a daily basis and I couldn't be more grateful. Also Timothee Chalamet is a huge crush of mine; I can't lie.

3. FAVORITE SONG?

Okay this is the hardest question because it changes daily depending on my mood. My all time favorite song is probably Somebody to Love. I am evidently a huge Queen fan in general (Duh? Why am I stating the obvious?) I also thoroughly enjoy Matchbox twenty. Oh! and the entire Call Me By Your Name Soundtrack. Kind of an eclectic mix there, but hey take what you can get. ;)

4. AGE?

Oof. I am 22 years old. Don't love saying that one out loud.

5. FAVORITE SHIP?

So I don't have any exact ships for the Queen "fandom" if you will. I find that I am a very basic/mainstream shipper, sue me. For example, I was a Stelena shipper when I used to watch TVD (don't yell). Maybe Chidi and Eleanor from the Good Place. Oh! And Frank and Laurel on HTGAWM. Other than that not a lot comes to mind to be fully honest! I'll have to revisit this at a later date.

6. FAVORITE FOOD?

Buffalo Dip, Macaroni and Cheese, and Chipotle. Not proud of this unhealthy trifecta. Just a carb lover.

7. BEST FRIEND?

All of you are some of my best friends and I do mean that sincerely. You support me unconditionally and it means so much. I have a few at school and from childhood. (hey, Stefanie). Also, my brother and sister are my built in best friends since birth.

8. TIME FOR ME TO TAG!!!

(I know some of these are repeats from Sally's tag, but hey that's okay, more motivation to do it! ;)). Anyways, I of course would like to tag all of my followers, but you don't even need me to tag you to do this, just go ahead and do it!!! Love to all of you. 

I tag the following: 

Original-Mikaelson

hannahlovesfreddie

ADINOF

OneOfmyLies

MCReinhardt

Sheer_Rhapsody

SevenSeasofQueen

ShanaiElizaJane1999

awildchloe

HAVE FUN. Love you all!!! <3