-4-

~~..~~

Your eyes were always low on the ground as the Jeon's were saying there bye to the Lee's. Jungkook's eyes kept looking over at your frame. He just wanted to at least say hi but nothing seem to get your attention. 

"Okay so we will take out leave. The party was great and jungkook love congrats." Ms Lee congratulated the birthday boy, getting him to look away you. 

The man smiled before bowing. "Thanks Ms lee. It was pleasure having you here." Your were getting impatient as you just wanted to quickly leave this place so you pulled onto your grandmother's dress. 

"Thank you so much. See you at the meeting Mr Jeon and Jungkook." Both of the men nodded before Ms lee turned to leave. You also turned but just as you were, your hand slightly brushed against his making you gasp and quickly put your hand on your chest. 

But still that wasn't enough for you to look up at him. 

He didn't get the chance to look at her deep brown round eyes. 

~~..~~

Jeon's mansion 

Next day, Early Morning

"So did Jungkook choose a girl last night?" Mrs Chung spoke as she sipped her tea. Both of the  friends were out in the garden. 

Since you might not know, both of them were really close since high school so it was never a surprise to see Mrs Chung at the mansion this early morning. But today she wasn't there for the gossip. She was there for something else with her daughter. 

Mrs Jeon picked up her cup of coffee and took a sip, before replying to her friend. "Well technically we picked one for him and he agreed to our choice. He liked her a lot." Mrs Chung raised her eyebrow in confusion before looking at her daughter. Who was pretending as if she was not interested in the talk by going on her phone. 

"What are you saying? He accepted your choice?" Mrs Jeon smiled as she placed the cup on the table. Excited to tell the whole story. 

"Yea. It seems like not all the children in this generation are bad and  some do respect their parents decision."  The middle aged lady also placed her cup on the table before she crossed her arms. Looking as if she was pissed. 

"So you are not going to tell your  friend who the lucky girl is?" Eun scoffed at her mother's word and signed her to get to the real talk but Mrs Chung totally ignored her. 

Mrs Jeon smiled dreamily thinking about her daughter in law. "She is really pretty, shy and kind. She is just like my Jungkookie. So innocent and pure. I am telling you they make the best couple."  Mrs Chung sighed as she tried to calm her nerves. 

"So what's her name?"  

"What's the rush. You will know on the day of their engagement. Are you coming?" Mrs Jeon picked up her cup and sipped again not breaking her eye contact with the other lady. 

"I- I mean yes. O- Obviously I will come."

This is not what they expected but it happened.

~~..~~

She stared out from her balcony, looking at the stars. Her nose cutely scrunch up as she places her hair behind her ear. Later the girl moved her little fingers from star to star, making figures. 

Hie was so happy in her own world. Looking at the moon and the stars.

Totally unaware of what was happening downstairs. How the house was being turned into mess. Just because Jieun wasn't happy that Ms Lee gave the marriage proposal of Hei for Jeon Jungkook. 

She wanted her own daughter to be with the Jeon's heir. Not some mental, crazy girl. 

"Seriously. I don't even think you are her only son!!!" Mr Lee kept looking into the file ignoring his wife totally. 

He know how she is and that she will never be happy with anything anyone does.

"So you are just going to ignore me?" The lady questioned her whole body shaking with anger. "Because of that orphan. My daughter is nothing in your mother's eyes. WHY!?" 

"Just calm down Jieun. I am sure we will find a better guy for our daughter-" Jieun scoffed as she opened the door of her room and closed it with a thud. 

She angrily stomped her way upstairs to Hei's room. Jieun's eyes were red with anger which she just wanted to take it out all on the poor girl. 

Hei always seemed like a easy target. Since Jieun always thought youngest would never be able to explain it to anyone about anything. 

And that's what the poor girl has been facing ever since she was brought into this house. 

Opening the door with a thud, the middle aged lady walked inside the room. Once inside, she  closed it behind her.  A nasty smirk placed on her face as she looked at the now trembling girl in front. 

"You are the reason why my daughter doesn't get her rights. You should suffer." 

~~..~~

TBC

Please comment. I like it when you guys say something about the story. It motivates me to write more.