-8-

-Not edited-

~~..~~

Her small form stood there silently. Her hands tucking her red silky gown lightly as she looked at the ring on her finger.

She didn't know what it meant or what meaning it held but it seemed really beautiful and reminded her of sparkle. 

A sudden giggle left from her mouth when suddenly a light went passed it making it shine for a little while. 

Meanwhile From far, he was staring at her. Eyeing her every move and finding it cute too.

Everything about this night was so beautiful. He was finally or nearly a married man. It kind of made his heart flutter whenever he saw her observing the ring.

"She's beautiful." 

Deep yet a cheerful voice was heard from his side, taking his attention.

Jungkook stared at the man for a while before he nodded.  Agreeing to his statemt.

"I know hyung but the more beautiful thing about her is her heart. " he spoke sounding so love sick. 

Taehyung smirked at those words  as he elbowed Jungkook teasingly.

"Wow. Look at you go." 

Jungkook could only shake his head and let out a small chuckle, before moving his head to the front to continue admiring his fiance.

But she wasn't there anymore. Looking around he tried to get a glimpse of Hei. But failed. 

"Where did she go?" Jungkook muttered to himself as his eyes looked so restless. 

....

Meanwhile here she was outside in the garden. Feeling much better as she was alone now.

Her eyes would lighten up just by looking up at the clear sky.

The stars embedded the black sky as she would point her finger. Trying to count them.

After few seconds she got tired.

Her small hands now on her laps as she quietly sat on the bench. "Ring."

She spoke with a hint of excitement in her voice. She was just like those little kids who would get happy whenever they would get a new toy to play with.

The ring was just like a toy for her which was given to him by Jungkook. 

The nice guy she met just few days ago. 

Hei was in her own world now. Not caring or paying attention about anything that was going on around her. 

But-

"HEY!"

A sudden loud voice was heard from behind.  As a reflex, Hei shook in fear as she clutched her gown tightly. Her knuckles turning white as she tried to ignore that there was more than one person.  

"Aren't you Jungkook's fiance?" A girly high pitched voice went through her ear as the steps were nearing her. But she didn't look up. Too scared to face them (strangers).

"Why aren't you replying? Huh?" 

Another girly voice spoke.

"Do you think she's mute?"
"Nah.  But if she is then seriously. Jungkook has really bad taste. Like come-on. Eun Chung. I am way better then this loser."

Eun insulted the girl in front not caring if the words would hurt or anything. She was too jealous. Her crush got taken away.

And by who?

This girl? With no identity?

"Speak you loser! " one of Eun's friend yelled as she poked Hei's shoulder. Making the poor girl to stumble backwards.

Hei moves backwards before she tries to walk away from there. She didn't like them.

They were scaring her.

Just when she was about to pass them. Her wrist was held really tightly making her wince in pain.

She made some weird noises as if telling them that it's hurting.

Eun smirked when she saw the fear in the girls eyes.

Walking closer. She placed her index finger on Hei's forehead.

Pushing it back twice before speaking again. "Leave Jungkook or else I will make your life a living hell.  You get me? "

Not understanding a word. Hei tried escaping from the hold but failed miserably. As she was not as strong as them.

"S-Sorry." She let out the only word she uses when she thinks someone is hurt because of her.

And right now Hei thought they were behaving like this maybe because she did something wrong.

~~•••~~

TBC

I know it's short but hey!!! At least I updated. I wasn't feeling a bit well these days but I think I am okay now.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee