-14-

-NOT EDITED-

~~..~~

The words were not enough to describe how she felt when Jungkook described someone else as his friend. Just like a small child, she ran outside into the garden to meet sparkle. The only friend who doesn't betray her like others. 

She sat quietly on the bench before putting her hand in front to feel the rays on her palm making her chuckle. 

After few minutes passed, but she was still sitting there. Her feet kicking the grass as she tried to entertain herself with anything.  

'Jungkookie...' she said softly before she touched her ring. 

It was weird that Hei was feeling something different. Why was she feeling like she couldn't have anyone become Jungkook's friend. Her mind was messing up with her. 

All the love she got from Jungkook these past days was making her feel greedy for more. She was spoiled now and wanted all the love only to herself. 

Maybe, She was recovering from the trauma slowly......

A small shuffle from behind broke her thoughts as she stood up and looked at the direction the sound was coming from. 

Only then her eyes went to the two bodies standing. Her smile widened when she recognized the man. 

"Jungkook!" She exclaimed happily before walking towards the man. Jungkook smiled as he looked at his wife. 

"Hei... Why did you come here. I told you to stay with me. Didn't I ?"  He spoke softly before he cupped her cheeks. The girl leaned into the touch liking the warm sensation.