-9-

It's short. Sorry~~~

~~..~~

"What happened?" Jungkook asked as his hand  held the girl's one in front him. His eyes were looking so worried as he examined her wrist thoroughly. 

The girl suddenly let out a small whimper as she tried to get herself out of his hold. But failed as the guy looked at her with his round worried eyes. 

Jungkook needed answers so he asked again.

"Who did this Hei?" The girl silently stood there as she stared straight down on the ground. Finding it more interesting than the conversation. 

"Hei.." Jungkook softly spoke trying to get her attention. His other hand made it's way on her cheek. She didn't react weirdly this time as she looked up. Only to find his eyes on her small form. She gulped. She wasn't kind of scared of him but she hesitated to explain him about the incident.

But still she tried joining words to tell him.  

"L-Leave Jungkook. She said." Hei whispered, thinking he might leave her. Jungkook furrowed his brows as he pulled her closer. 

"W-Who?"

"I want to go Granny." Hei said again as she tried pulling her body away from the man. But Jungkook did the opposite and pulled her carefully into a hug. His hands holding her tight as he closed his eyes. 

He could feel her heart beat. She was scared but that fear of her needs to go. Because after all, she would be living her life with Jungkook. 

The girl suddenly calmed herself down as she stopped pushing Jungkook away. Her small hands slowly clutched the side of his tuxedo. 

Her eyes were also closing as diamond like tears were felt rolling down her cheek. 

~~..~~

"So....why are we doing this again?" The man who had his face covered with a black mask questioned. His hands held the mint ice cream in his right hand. Sucking it time to time. As he didn't wanted his money to go in waste. 

The girl with a similar outwear scoffed as she tried to see if anyone was inside the building. 

"Please Soobin. You have to stop asking these kind of question. I clearly explained you why we are here." Soobin rolled his eyes before he let out a small sigh. Clearly annoyed by the girl's way of taking to him. 

"I am older than you. Give some respect you brat." 

"No, i won't. Just hurry up and help me." 

They both looked around, only to find nothing but darkness. Giving each other a nod they moved further into the building. 

"We need to get that file about that Chung." The girl announced as she placed her mask on her mouth. Soobin smirks teasingly before giving her a salute. 

"Yes mam. Copied!!"  

The girl with dark brown hair quickly tried to shush him with her finger in front of her lips. "Be quiet. Gosh. Why did they even sent you with me. So annoying."

"Same feelings here." He shrugged playfully. 

They both scoffed at each other before moving towards their chosen destination. Their eyes hungrily looked for the file as if there life was depending on it. 

It contained everything their boss needed for her deal. Which they were not aware of. All they know is that they need to get these important documents. Or else their position will be in danger. 

The female moved her eyes quickly as her hands were going through everything. It's been few minutes now and she was already giving up. 

A loud sigh left from her mouth as she frustratingly placed her hand on her head. Not being able to find the thing she was looking for. 

"This is not working out." She exclaimed as she sat on the big red chair before twirling her tiger ring out of habit. 

But just then her feet under the table kicked a file. Her head quickly looked down only to find another file lying on the floor. 

She picked it up swiftly before opening it. Only to see....

"Yes!! Chung Hei!"

~~**~~

TBC

Yes TXT debuted please show a lot of love. There song is really good. I mainly like CROWN and CAT and DOG and ...sorry... OUR SUMMER. 

Also please stream BTS songs on youtube.