Prologue

I.  The night

"Are you not afraid? There are so many people here."

Jennie smiled as she took a step forward to Lisa and offered her hand "Don't mind them. So? Can we have our second dance now?"

Lisa looked at the eyes of Jennie as the moon glim to them "Of course." She said and accepted Jennie's hand

Jennie pulled her closer to her, as they started to dance slowly, under the coruscating moon, waves as their music and the people around them as their audience.

The people around them started to take pictures, sharing them on every social media sites.

Lisa just kept on looking at Jennie downheartedly.

"What's with the blue vibes, Lili? We should be enjoying this night."

Lisa looked down to hide her falling afflictive tears "After this night, you'll be with him again. You belong to him." She said sobbing

They stopped from dancing.

Jennie guided up Lisa's chin up using her index finger "shh. Don't cry. We have this night just for us."

"I wish we met more earlier, I wish it's me first before him, I wish you belong to me not to him."

Jennie cupped Lisa's cheeks and wiped her tears using her thumbs "Why don't we just make this real?"

Jennie's words made Lisa's heart bliss but the image of Hanbin registered in her mind also the fans of Jennie hating her.

"You can't do that. You cannot just ruin everything you worked hard for. Yes, I'll admit that I'm falling for you big time. Heck, I'm head over heels for you but I don't want you to do a thing that you'll regret."

Jennie pressed her forehead against Lisa's "I am willing to leave everything behind for us. For once I want to be genuinely happy with you. "She then kissed Lisa's lips

"So, it's true. Nancy is right." Hanbin's anguish voice made the two snap back to reality