Chapter Seven

VII. Back

"Look who is finally here!" V entered their private room

Lisa stared at him blanky "What are you doing here?"

"Well, Jungkook asked me to accompany you here since you're alone."

"You can leave now, I don't need you here."

"I think I have more rights to kick you out, Jungkook and I own this club." V smirked before drinking his tequila "Your daddy mentioned that you had a girlfriend? What happened?"

"Why would you want to know?" Lisa raised her right eyebrow

"I'm just curious about what happened. Who would leave a almost perfect girl like you?"

"Maybe her, Nancy. I can't believe that I will tell this to you but I know you won't stop. I loved her but she can't give the love I want. Her parents are against to this kind of relationship, she kept me a secret but that's not what I want. I don't really want to be a secret at first but I still I agreed because I love her that much. I introduced her to my daddy and he liked her for me. Months later, her fam found out about us, she chose her fam over me. How pathetic I am, right?"

"That's not cool. But if I were her? I'll choose you."

Lisa chuckled "There are many kinds loving people, there are people that are willing to give everything without expecting anything in return. There are also wise people, leaving love for themselves, saying that if the person they love left them they still have love for themselves. How wise, right? Then there are people with a big S. People who are willing to love unconditionally, willing to be blind because of love though they already know that their partner is cheating, how big stupid right? The are people who are willing to sacrifice. Willing to sacrifice their love, their happiness just for the the person they love though they are the only one who will get hurt in the end for me that's the real and great love. And there are people who are willing to fight for their love. They are willing to hurt the people around them just to get and have the love they want."

V was listening intently to Lisa the whole time. "Among the kind of loving people you metioned? Who is Nancy among them?"

"I don't know. I'm not even sure if she really loved me." Lisa slightly chuckled

"How about you?"

"Before, I am the one who is willing to fight for the person I love but now? I am the person who is willing to sacrifice and let go everything just to make the person I love happy. Nancy taught me to let go things in order for me to find the real things that makes me happy."

"What if you find someone that is willing to risk everything for you, but in return you'll hurt someone else, would you let go of that person if you really love her?"

"We can't tell, but if that person made me feel that I am her world, that I am her everything and she can't live without me, maybe I'll change my mind."

"Despite that you'll hurt someone?"

"In that case, I hope that the person that we'll hurt is one of the people who is also willing to sacrifice."

"It seems that you are having a serious conversation." Bambam joined them

Lisa looked at V, like saying to don't tell Bambam about what they talked about.

"Not really. I'm just teasing her if she can't really like me." V joked

"Give it up, dude." Bambam slightly tapped Lisa's shoulder "Is there a problem?"

"Nothing? Is it bad for me to go in my cousin's club?" Lisa coldly asked

Bambam chuckled "Not really. You missed us?"

"Why would in the hell that I'm going to miss you?" Lisa glared at him "Where's Jungkook ?"

"You live together, right?"

"Haha." Lusa glared at him again

Two people suddenly entered the room. Lisa kept on bowing her head while the couple made their way towards them.

"What's up?" Hanbin calmly asked

"Same old, same old." V answered

"I'm not talking to you, bro. I'm talking to Lisa."

Lisa's dull eyes looked at the couple "I'm good. How about you, Jen? How are you?"

Jennie met Lisa's blank eyes "I'm fine."

Lisa smirked "Okay."

Jennie can't contain her giddiness in seeing Lisa again, in fact she missed Lisa. She didn't stop thinking of her.

"V, how about a sleep at Jungkook's? Just like the old times."

"Count me in." V agreed

"Oh god! You're going to rock my cousin's house? How can I have my peaceful sleep?" Lisa interrupted

"Of course you're not going to sleep pretty cousin, you're joining us." Jungkook said entering the room

"Where have you been? You literally ditched your cousin just to go somewhere?" V asked

"Well, I didn't really ditched her because she left home before I did." Jungkook explained "I have a important announcement!"

Everybody kept silent and waited for the announcement.

"Nancy is here!"

Lisa and V looked at each other.

"Wait, who's Nancy?" Hanbin asked

"Me! Lisa's bombshell ex." A stunning lady entered the room "Hello, everyone! I am Nancy."

"Wow." V commented

Jennie looked at Lisa to see her reaction and it made her sad to see Lisa's teary eyes.

"Excused me." Lisa hurriedly went out of the room, passing by Nancy

Everyone was caught off on Nancy's entrance and forget about Lisa.

~~

Please also support my other Jenlisa story, 'MANOBAN'S SECRETS'. 🖤