Finale

XI. I love you

Three years later

After that night Jennie never saw Lisa again. It's been three years since that night. Every night she always think about her, all the short moments they had and the love that she still have for her. Everyone kept on asking her "why don't you follow her?" she really want to but if there is one thing that Lisa taught her is to sacrifice your happiness for the person you love. She sacrifice their love for Jennie to be happy with things she thought that she is happy. Jennie remember the night Lisa said she don't want Jennie to lose her career she thought that without Hanbin Jennie will lose her career. The past three years, Jennie worked hard for her career. She started from the beginning without him, without Hanbin. At first it was not easy, she received hate before she gain the respect again. Now that she's ready to face Lisa, to say that she made it.

"It's been years since the last time I saw that smile." Jungkook said to Jennie who is staring out of the plane's window

Jennie faced him "I'm so excited to see her again. Imagine, last three years we just only got one month but she changed my whole life. Maybe someone will say that I am crazy for ruining my long time relationship with Hanbin for a girl I just met but love is love. When you already found the person for you but you had bad timing, destiny will find it's way and here I am, destiny helped me to go back to her."

"She never stops checking on you. She will call me everyday just to ask 'Hey, Jeon, how's my Jennie? Is she okay?' She never stops loving you."

"Why you just said it now?" Jennie smacked Jungkook's head "If I only knew I come to her sooner."

"Okay, if I said that to you earlier you think you'll win your career back? Lisa said to me to don't tell you about this, she made sure that you'll have enough time for yourself."

Jennie sighed "You think she'll be happy to see me?"

"Yes, I am completely hundred percent sure that she'll be happy and she's been waiting for you."

~~

"Lisa? Honey, someone is waiting for you downstairs." Marco knocked at his daughter's bedroom door

"Is it Jennie?"

Lisa's miserable voice made Marco sad. He can't do anything to make his daughter happy again.

"No, honey. It's Nancy."

She got up from her bed "Is she not getting tired going here everyday?"

"At least she didn't stop caring for you." Marco tapped his daughter's shoulder "Talk to her. I know you need some company."

"You know that she's not the one I need, daddy. It's Jennie."

~~

"So this is the place where Lisa grew up." Jennie wondered her sight while walking around the place

"Yup. Every time we go here to visit them that was the only time that she'll go out. You can't imagine how introvert she was back them." Jungkook chuckled

"How many hours before we can get there?"

Jungkook looked at her and smiled "Excited? Let's go and look around the city first."