Chapter 1: I Wanna Be a Hero Like Deku!

'A story like the one I'm about to tell you, doesn't often get to be told. You see, in this world the population is set up 80% having superpowers called a Quirk while only 20% of that were human. I was a lucky one. I was born in that 80%. My Quirk was that of something simple, beautiful fairy-like wings and a little bit of magical ability. I had a dream to go as far as to become a Pro Hero, but unfortunately, I didn't make the cut. I managed to get into the most prodigious Hero School in Japan, UA High School, but only in the General Education department. But that didn't matter, I watched the Hero Course from afar, just like everyone else and I was happy. That is, until I wasn't.' A voice says, 'Ten years after graduation, I found myself caught up in something horrible, and... a hero wasn't there to save me. But that horrible experience, gave me the best gift I could ever ask for, my daughter, Manami. Who loves heroes just as much as I do. I don't blame the heroes for not being fast enough to save me, I was too busy enjoying my life. But this story isn't just about me... It's about the World's Greatest Hero and his biggest fan.'

A bedroom is shown and on a bed is a little girl with light purple hair wearing polka dotted pink pajamas. She laid sideways on the bed with her legs up on a pile of blanket. The alarm clock goes off and the little girl wakes up. She blinks a couple times revealing blue eyes. She sits up and yawns before she climbs over her the pile of the blanket and ends up stepping on her sleeping mother's face.

 She sits up and yawns before she climbs over her the pile of the blanket and ends up stepping on her sleeping mother's face

"Mhm. Manami." Her mother says as Manami turns off the alarm clock.

"It's morning, mommy." Manami says as she yawns. A dark purple haired and green eyed woman ends up sitting up as she yawns and looks around.

"Right, I'll get breakfast going, you go and get ready for preschool." Her mother says.

"Yes, mommy!" Manami says and slides down out of the bed and runs out of the room. The dark purple haired woman was named Yumiko Nakamura. She was a single mother who worked hard to support her adorable five year old. Yumiko swings her legs over the side of the bed and she stretches out her beautiful wings that had the ability to stick to her back and body. Due to the minimal magical ability that she got from her mother's side of the family, she was able to have her wings magically faze through anything she wears. She gets up and pulls on her work clothes before she heads towards the kitchen part of the two bedroom apartment. She ties her purple hair into a braid before she washes her hands and begins working on breakfast.

"Mommy! I'm dressed!" Manami says as she walks into the room with a big smile on her face. She'd pulled on a little purple dress and her favorite jacket.

"Good job. You look very cute." Yumiko says.

"Yay!" Manami says and she giggles. Yumiko places Manami's breakfast on the table as Manami climbs up onto her chair.

"Start eating while I braid your hair." Yumiko says.

"Yes, mommy." Manami says and Yumiko begins braiding Manami's hair into two braided ponytails that hung on each shoulder. Yumiko sits down across from Manami and the two quickly eat up their breakfast. Manami climbs down and rushes to grab her backpack as well gathering up Yumiko's bag for work while Yumiko washes the dishes up quickly. The two quickly brush their teeth before they head over to the front door and Yumiko takes her bag and looks through to make sure everything is in it. Yumiko throws it over her shoulder and Manami pulls on her backpack. She pulls her hood up on her jacket then pulls on her shoes while Yumiko does the same.