Chapter 4: "Beautiful and Cute Coffee Dates!"

"And then I asked her out." Izuku says as he had his buried on his desk at his agency.

"You asked her out?" Shoto asks as he was busy doing paperwork.

"Yes!" Izuku says.

"What's so wrong with asking her out?" Shoto asks.

"Well, because I don't want her to get the wrong idea." Izuku says as he begins rambling once more.

"You're rambling again." Shoto says.

"Tell me what I should do, Todoroki." Izuku says, "I thought that it was just Kota who was having girl trouble."

"It's just a coffee date." Shoto says, "Why are you acting like it is dinner?" Izuku doesn't reply as his cheeks turn bright red.

"Wait... you wanted to ask her out to dinner, didn't you?" Shoto asks.

"It came out, coffee." Izuku says.

"I don't see the correlation. But when is your coffee date?" Shoto asks.

"Tomorrow noon." Izuku says.

"Then I'll call in Bakugo to cover for you in the afternoon." Shoto says.

"I don't really wanna bother Kacchan with this." Izuku says.

"You two haven't argued since you became the number one hero and I took the place as the number three hero." Shoto says.

"Yeah, but still. He'll most likely ridicule me for wanting to go on a date with a girl." Izuku says.

"Is it really a date when she's bringing her daughter?" Shoto asks.

"Well... I suppose not." Izuku says.

"The kid is cute though. Little loud, but cute." Shoto says.

"Yeah, that's pretty much how I was growing up when it came to All Might." Izuku says. Izuku takes a deep breath, he was ready for this. He was going to go on a coffee/lunch date with a beautiful woman her adorable little girl.

A fast rock theme begins. "I cut right through the wreckage and look onto the sunset!" Izuku is shown in his younger years walking in the hallways of UA. "Eternity I'm flying! Singing Right into the Sky!" Yumiko is shown in her younger years looking up as Izuku walks past her. "I can't live with regret!" Izuku stops beside her and they flash to their adult forms. "Can't Fade!" Izuku is shown turning to look at Yumiko. "Won't Break!" Yumiko looks over when Manami rushes over to her and she picks Manami up and the two are shown spinning around as Yumiko's wings spread out behind her. "Live for tomorrow with our might! We'll fight on! Once again!" Izuku is shown turning to face a villain as he steps in front of Yumiko and Manami protectively and the title flashes in front of them. "Seeking out... all the lies that I've been told." Light flashes as the music sort of slows down and Manami is shown sitting in her preschool class smiling. "My tears leave me... drowning!" The screen is split in two and Manami is shown talking about Izuku as Izuku is shown fighting villains. "I'm moving on!" Light flashes and Izuku is shown turning to look at Yumiko who is shown standing sandwiched between two girls. "You can't tell me how to be!" One pushes Yumiko to the side and winks while the other one yells at the one who pushed Yumiko. "Nothing else is stopping me!" Light Flashes and Izuku and Manami are shown. Izuku was patting Manami's head as he smiled at her. "Frustrated!" Manami is shown with an angry pouting expression. "Humiliated!" Manami is shown crying as she wiped her tears feverously. "It fuels me... to carve the road I walk on!" Yumiko is shown picking Manami up while Manami cries. "I cut right through the wreckage!" Light Flashes and the two girls are shown smiling as they watch Izuku on TV. "And look onto the sunset!" Manami is shown staring with a happy expression on her face. "Eternity I'm flying! Singing Right Into the Sky!" Izuku is shown firing off his shoot style attack as Manami is shown cheering for him. "I can't live with regret! Can't Fade! Won't Break!" Izuku is shown smiling with a blush on his face. "Live for tomorrow with our might! We'll fight on once again!" Manami is shown appearing a different outfits before she's shown talking Yumiko and Izuku with a hug as the two sat together. The title is shown once again as Izuku is shown holding both girls in his arms as the three smiled happily.