Chapter 8: Wanting Her To Have An Option For Good!

A fast rock theme begins. "I cut right through the wreckage and look onto the sunset!" Izuku is shown in his younger years walking in the hallways of UA. "Eternity I'm flying! Singing Right into the Sky!" Yumiko is shown in her younger years looking up as Izuku walks past her. "I can't live with regret!" Izuku stops beside her and they flash to their adult forms. "Can't Fade!" Izuku is shown turning to look at Yumiko. "Won't Break!" Yumiko looks over when Manami rushes over to her and she picks Manami up and the two are shown spinning around as Yumiko's wings spread out behind her. "Live for tomorrow with our might! We'll fight on! Once again!" Izuku is shown turning to face a villain as he steps in front of Yumiko and Manami protectively and the title flashes in front of them. "Seeking out... all the lies that I've been told." Light flashes as the music sort of slows down and Manami is shown sitting in her preschool class smiling. "My tears leave me... drowning!" The screen is split in two and Manami is shown talking about Izuku as Izuku is shown fighting villains. "I'm moving on!" Light flashes and Izuku is shown turning to look at Yumiko who is shown standing sandwiched between two girls. "You can't tell me how to be!" One pushes Yumiko to the side and winks while the other one yells at the one who pushed Yumiko. "Nothing else is stopping me!" Light Flashes and Izuku and Manami are shown. Izuku was patting Manami's head as he smiled at her. "Frustrated!" Manami is shown with an angry pouting expression. "Humiliated!" Manami is shown crying as she wiped her tears feverously. "It fuels me... to carve the road I walk on!" Yumiko is shown picking Manami up while Manami cries. "I cut right through the wreckage!" Light Flashes and the two girls are shown smiling as they watch Izuku on TV. "And look onto the sunset!" Manami is shown staring with a happy expression on her face. "Eternity I'm flying! Singing Right Into the Sky!" Izuku is shown firing off his shoot style attack as Manami is shown cheering for him. "I can't live with regret! Can't Fade! Won't Break!" Izuku is shown smiling with a blush on his face. "Live for tomorrow with our might! We'll fight on once again!" Manami is shown appearing a different outfits before she's shown talking Yumiko and Izuku with a hug as the two sat together. The title is shown once again as Izuku is shown holding both girls in his arms as the three smiled happily.

[The Following Day]

Manami giggles happily as she walked ahead of Yumiko. Yumiko was dressed ready to go to work while Manami wore a cute little outfit with a backpack on her back. It had about three changes of clothes just in case she got dirty and needed a change of clothes. Yumiko looked through the other bag that would be going with Manami. It contained a lunch and snacks as well her favorite bunny so that she could have a nap.

"Hurry mommy!" Manami says as they arrive at the train station.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming." Yumiko says and she pays for them to ride the train together. They head to their designated train and Manami climbs onto the seat and looks out the window as she bounces up and down in the chair.

"Manami, I get you are excited, but please sit down." Yumiko says.

"Yes mommy." Manami says and she turns and sits down. That doesn't stop Manami humming cutely. Yumiko looks at Manami and she smiles. Manami had completely recovered from the day before when she didn't want to swim at the pool with Izuku because he wasn't her father. The life of a five year old girl is so easy.

They stop at their stop and Yumiko gets up and takes Manami's hand. They head out of the train station and out to the street. Manami giggles as she held Yumiko's hand since it was especially packed this morning due to the morning get to work rush. Yumiko looks down at Manami and she smiles at her five year old daughter. They get to the crosswalk just before Izuku's agency and Yumiko stands with the many other people. Manami bounced up and down since she was getting impatient.