Chapter 22: A Daddy Protects You

A fast rock theme begins. "I cut right through the wreckage and look onto the sunset!" Izuku is shown in his younger years walking in the hallways of UA. "Eternity I'm flying! Singing Right into the Sky!" Yumiko is shown in her younger years looking up as Izuku walks past her. "I can't live with regret!" Izuku stops beside her and they flash to their adult forms. "Can't Fade!" Izuku is shown turning to look at Yumiko. "Won't Break!" Yumiko looks over when Manami rushes over to her and she picks Manami up and the two are shown spinning around as Yumiko's wings spread out behind her. "Live for tomorrow with our might! We'll fight on! Once again!" Izuku is shown turning to face a villain as he steps in front of Yumiko and Manami protectively and the title flashes in front of them. "Seeking out... all the lies that I've been told." Light flashes as the music sort of slows down and Manami is shown sitting in her preschool class smiling. "My tears leave me... drowning!" The screen is split in two and Manami is shown talking about Izuku as Izuku is shown fighting villains. "I'm moving on!" Light flashes and Izuku is shown turning to look at Yumiko who is shown standing sandwiched between two girls. "You can't tell me how to be!" One pushes Yumiko to the side and winks while the other one yells at the one who pushed Yumiko. "Nothing else is stopping me!" Light Flashes and Izuku and Manami are shown. Izuku was patting Manami's head as he smiled at her. "Frustrated!" Manami is shown with an angry pouting expression. "Humiliated!" Manami is shown crying as she wiped her tears feverously. "It fuels me... to carve the road I walk on!" Yumiko is shown picking Manami up while Manami cries. "I cut right through the wreckage!" Light Flashes and the two girls are shown smiling as they watch Izuku on TV. "And look onto the sunset!" Manami is shown staring with a happy expression on her face. "Eternity I'm flying! Singing Right into the Sky!" Izuku is shown firing off his shoot style attack as Manami is shown cheering for him. "I can't live with regret! Can't Fade! Won't Break!" Izuku is shown smiling with a blush on his face. "Live for tomorrow with our might! We'll fight on once again!" Manami is shown appearing in different outfits before she's shown talking Yumiko and Izuku with a hug as the two sat together. The title is shown once again as Izuku is shown holding both girls in his arms as the three smiled happily.

[Manami's POV]

It's been a few months since I first met Deku. Three months since he tried to teach me how to swim and a month since he saved mommy and I from the villains that tried to hurt us at the amusement park. It's been pretty quiet, but I know that mommy and Deku are on edge.

Today it was a school day, so I got up, got dressed and mommy, Deku and I walked to school. Deku wore his hero suit which was really cool. I giggle as I walk ahead of him and mommy. Deku really liked mommy and he also really liked me, but I really think he liked mommy more which was really cute. We arrive at my school and I look up at Mommy and Deku.

"Alright, have a good day, Manami." Yumiko says kneeling to my height.

"Today, Uncle Todo is going to protect your school with a few other heroes." Deku says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, but you can't bother them. Pay attention to your schooling." Yumiko says.

"Deku, who are the other heroes?" I ask.

"Who are the other heroes? Hmm... Tailman, Pinky, Invisible Girl and Tsukuyomi." Deku explains.

"Monkey boy, pink girl, hands and boots, and birdie guy." I say.

"Have you been talking to Kaachan again?" Deku asks.

"He's got a lot of funny names for everyone." I say with a big grin on my face.

"Yeah, well, some of those are actually insults." Deku says.