2

Your POV

What did I do to deserve this?!

Tears started streaming down my cheeks. He irritably pulled my arm and whispered, "You came to a devil."

He pushed me again and he took something out of the drawers.

I backed away from him until my back hit the wall. "W-What are you doing?"

He shook the handcuffs and I trembled. "Are you scared of me?"

I bit my lips and nod.

He smirked, "Good."

He sandwiched me between the walls and said, "Behave well or it will be a torture."

He held my wrists and cuffed them together. There was a hook above me and he pinned my hands up and the cuffs were locked in place to the hook.

He took out a whip and I shut my eyes.

He put the whip on the bed and tore the remaining clothes on me. I was standing, facing him with my bra and undergarment.

He licked his lips and leaned closer.

End of your POV

Taehyung's POV

Her eyes looked so innocent. I could not help but to stare down her body. Dangg the person who left her must really be full of regrets.

I took out the whip and whipped her once on her body. She yelped but I was too heartless to care. The mark formed but I continue to hit her...

She fainted after five hits and her body was full of bruises, cuts and scratches. I smirked a little and git turned on by her pretty face and dangling body.

I removed the handcuffs and she immeidately dropped onto the floor.

I carried her to the bed and took out a first aid. I treated her wounds and touched her lips. "Aish, you are too innocent, why am I so attracted to you?"

I cuffed her hands again onto the wall and went to bed.

End of Taehyung's POV

Back to your POV

Next morning~

I woke up feeling the pain all over my body. I saw that bastard sleeping peacefully. I stared down my body and begun to cry.

"Ughh, can you shut up?! " he groaned.

I replied softly, "I-I can't! "

"I don't care! Just shut it!" he sat up.

My legs wobbled and he came near to me, "I hate these types of girls."

"Then release me!"

"Are you always that stubborn?! I already told you, I won't let you go! So shut up!" he left to change.

I stood there, like an idiot. I have never felt so ashamed and disgusted in my life.

He changed and said, "We are getting married later. So prepare."

"M-Married?! N-No! I will not marry a bastard!" I was so mad.

He uncuffed me and I held onto my wrist as I saw marks. He grabbed my hair again and said, "Do as I say stupid."

He let go of my hair and said, "The makeup artist will be here soon, change into the wedding dress she brought later, I will be at the wedding hall. I'll be waiting sweetheart."

I flinched. "I hate you."

He just pushed me aside and went out of the room.

I stayed in the room and cried. "What did I do to god?!"

I calmed down and went to the showerroom, I looked at the mirror, I looked disgusting. With all the marks on my body.

I heard the bell ring and the door opened slowly and the makeup artist came in, she closed the door and was shocked that I did not have any clothes on.

She saw the tears on my face and sighed. "Y/N, I know how hactic it is living with him, and getting married to him..."

I sat on the bed, looking at her. "Is he always that horrible?"

She shrugged her shoulders and handed me the wedding dress. "This dress is really beautiful, go try it on."

I took it reluctantly and wore it. She said, "Damnn you look hot."

"T-Thanks? Oh yeah, what's your name?"

"Kelly."

"K-Kelly, will he kill me?"

"No, he won't unless you commit a crime."

I nod my head. Kelly did my hair and my makeup. She touched my bruises and said, "I will use makeup to conceal them okay?"

She hid the marks on my neck and shoulders. I looked at the mirror, I had no more smiles left.

I looked sulky and emotionless. Kelly hugged me and said, "Don't worry, treat him right and he will treat you good, one day."

"Don't cry dear, your makeup will be ruined." she smiled at me.

I stood up and the door bell rung again. There were guards and ome of them said, "Ms Y/N, we have to go now."

Kelly reassured me and I felt warmth in her eyes... Like she was the only ine who cares for me...

My parents passed away in a car crash, my older sister passed away when I was born because of a disease.. I have no one left.

I walked out of the room slowly, pressing my palms together tightly.

-After a while

We reached the wedding hall and the guards brought me to the area. I was behind doors. Once they are opened, I am his...

The music played and the door opened slowly, there I see, my cruel husband... I walked down calmly and everybody stared at me.

"Who is she?"

"She is ugly, why didn't oppa chose me instead?!"

"Vixen!"

I shut my eyes when I was beside Taehyung. He grinned at me and whispered, "You look beautiful."

I gulped.

The priest said, "Do you, Kim Tae Hyung, take Kim Y/N to be your wife?"

He smirked, "I do."

He glared at me which gave me chills.

The priest turned to me, "And do you, Kim Y/N, take Kim Tae Hyung as your husband?"

I blinked... Should I say no? I will be killed!

I gritted my teeth and lowered my voice, "N-N-No."

The whole wedding hall gasped. Taehyung gave a death stare at me. He pushed me and snatched the banquet of flowers in my hand and threw it on the ground. Even I was surprised.

There were gossips. "What the heck is she doing?"

"She is gonna die."

"Damnm."

I shut my eyes as tears escaped from my eyes. I wanted to run. I held my dress tightly and ran out of the hall. I heard Taehyung shouting behind me.

"Y/N! COME BACK HERE!"