16 - SEMI FINAL

Y/N POV

I was so excited. I put on my face mask and relaxed on my bed. Is it a date?

After the face mask, I did my skincare routine and put on some makeup bought by Taehyung. I was shocked when it's all branded.

I put a light blush and soft makeup and pink lipstick. I was satisfied.

I saw the clothes left by Taehyung. I picked it up and it was gorgeous.

It was a short dress. It was in pastel blue, shortsleeved and it was flowy. I smiled.

I saw the heels and wore it, as well as the jewelry.

I wore the medium large round earrings and a bracelet. I twirled around and then someone knocked on my door. The maid came in and said, "You look beautiful! Miss Y/N, im here to curl you hair."

I invited her in and she started curling my hair into waves and helped me did a half updo. She also put small shiny jewels on my hair.

I thanked her and she left. I twirled one round and my phone rang. I picked it up, "Taehyung?"

"Y/N, Jimin will escort you to somewhere, okay?"

"Okay!"

I walked out of my room and went out of the house. I saw Jimin wearing a suit. He saw me and gasped. I walked to him slowly, smiling at him. I waved at him but he stared at me.

I said, "Jimin, hello!"

Jimin stuttered, "Y-Y/N! Uhh Hi! You look beautiful!"

I chuckled, "Ahh, thank you, you look handsome as well."

He held my hand, "Lets go."

I smiled at him. He was acting weird.

He walked me to the garden and then out. I asked him, "Jimin, Taehyung planned all this for me?"

Jimin chuckled, "Of course. Hes a sweet guy."

When we reached, it was slightly dark. But I saw fairy lights hung on lamp posts and a candelight dinner...

I heard footsteps and I saw Taehyung appeared in front of me, holding a bunch of white tulips. He was smiling.

I gasped, "Taehyung! Wow..."

He pulled me to the table and we had dinner. "Mmm! The food is soo tasty."
Taehyung kept staring at me. "Erm.. Why are you looking at me like that?"

Taehyung winked, "Because you are so beautiful."

I chuckled, "Enough sweet talk."

He smiled.

After we ate dinner, Taehyung stood up and so did I. He held my hands and leaned closer to me. I blinked. He slowly placed his lips onto mine, still holding my hands.

He kissed me and pulled away. "Hey Y/N, the first time I met you, I knew you were special to me. And now, I love you."

I smiled back, "Awhh, I love you too!"

He then took out a ring box and opened it. There laid a shiny diamond ring. "Woahh! Taehyung! This is so beautiful!"

Taehyung cheeked, "I only want the expensive one on you."

He slid the ring onto my ring finger, I accepted the ring...

The lights went on and I turned my head to see Jungkook, Jimin and Jin cheering. I was shocked when they ran to us.

Jungkook hopped, "Hey! Congrats!"

Jimin smiled, "What a sweet couple."

"I knew this would happen." Jin shrugged. Jimin tugged Jin and laughed.