6

Y/N POV

I turned to Taehyung when a girl suddenly came up and hugged him. I moved away a little.

Taehyung saw her and asked, "What's wrong Chae Young?"

Chae Young looked up at him pityfully, "Taehyung, I have been kicked out!"

Taehyung sighed, "Again? And do you expect me to take you in?"

She noded. Chae Young smiled, "Please? I would love to work for you."

Taehyung shook his head, "I won't allow any spies."

Chae Young replied quickly, "I'm not one! Please? Pleasee??"

She kept tugging onto Taehyung. Taehyung seemed to treat me as air. I said softly, "Taehyung... I have to use the ladies."

Taehyung then realised that I was beside him and nodded.

I walked slowly to the ladies. I went in and after I finished my business, I washed my hands. As I was washing my hands, a lady went up to me. She crossed her arms, "Y/N ahh, your pretty face will get you no where."

I looked up, annoyed. Slant nose, big eyes and a crooked mouth. "If you don't mind, I don't want to talk to you."

She scoffed. She held my chin roughly and said, "I know who you are! Don't dare seduce Tae, he is mine."

I yanked her arm off, "I don't even love him. You can take him."

She slapped me. "I want you gone from his life."

I replied, "He won't let you off."

She smirked, "You are such a-"

I slapped her instead. She gasped.

She rolled her eyes, "Do you even know who am I?! How dare you-"

I cutted her off, "And do you know who I am?"

She stepped back. "You are his wife who ran away in your wedding! You are such a player."

I lowered my voice, "Your assumptions seem stupid, if you don't know anything, don't assume."

I knocked her shoulder and went out.. Hearing her, "Y/N! You ugly ass witch!"

I ignored her. Sometimes in life, you gotta deal with these kind of people.

I wanted to go back to him but I saw him chatting with Chae Young. I decided not to bother them. I continued and went over to the cupcake stands.

Mmmm! Red velvet is my favourite!

Bang! Bang! I dropped my cupcake and turned around. I was shocked when I saw two dead bodies lying on the floor. I shivered. I wanted to rum but I was stood rooted. I saw the people with masks holding guns and everyone panicked. Some ran but got shot.

I moved back slowly so that they would not see me.

"Where is Mr Kim?!" one of the guy said.

The people kept theur mouth shut. Is he looking for Taehyung?! And the there were some people in a different colour mask and shot some of them down... So which is good and which is bad??!

My throat turned dry. I hid behind a very tall man. He seemed afraid. The people holding guns came to the man in front of me.

"Where. Is. He." the person said sternly.

I quickly moved back but the guy noticed and grabbed onto me arm. I squeaked and he pulled me close to him. The man raised his gun, pointed to my neck.