8

Y/N's POV

I woke up, feeling the cold air brushing on my skin. I was under the blanket, with him. I felt bruises all over my naked body.

Tears formed in my eyes. As they were about to fall, Taehyung grabbed my waist. I flinched.

Tears fell and he looked at me, annoyed.

He said coldly, "You are so weak. Stop crying brat."

I did not look away. He sat up and pulled me up. I covered my bare chest and he tried removing my arms. I resisted and said hopelessly, "Don't touch me! You raped me!"

Taehyung smirked, "And can you do anything about it?"

I bit my lower lip, "Stop touching me! Go away."

Tears continue to fall and he gritted his teeth. He pulled my arms apart and licked his lips. I sobbed weakly, "Don't! Taehyu- Ah!"

He bit my shoulder. I pushed him away and hugged myself. He touched my knees and said, "Stop disobeying me."

I sniffed, "Go away you rapist!"

I slapped him. He hissed at me, "Naughty."

He pulled me up and said, "Put on some clothes."

I laid there, not wanting to speak to him. He pushed me further, "Or do you want me to do that for you?"

I quickly took some clothes and wore them. He sat at the edge of the bed. He pulled me to the kitchen and asked, "Want some milk?"

I did not reply him. I was furious.

He scoffed, "Y/N! Stop being such a trouble!"

He shoved the glass of milk in my face. I turned away and pushed the cup and the milk spilled on his hands. He hissed at me, really to slap me when someone stopped him.

"Taehyung! Go wash yourself up. "

I turned and saw Jimin. I had a slight smile when I saw him. Taehyung went away.

Jimin sat down in front of me. He saw my eyes swollen and patted my head. He said gently, "I know it's hard to be with him, trust me."

I nod my head slowly. He carressed my cheeks and smiled, "Have some milk for breakfast, I don't want you to starve."

I held that glass of milk and drank slowly. I felt warmth whenever Jimin is with me. He is the total opposite of Taehyung. Jimin cupped my chin, "You look beautiful when you smile. Smile more."

I smiled at him, "Thank you for taking care of me."

Jimin pouted, "Nah ah, Y/N ah, I don't want a precious thing to go bad."

I blushed a little. "Jimin, why can't Taehyung be like you?"

Jimin sighed, "If you know him well, you will know that he is a nice and caring person, just after an incident- it's no use telling you. Forget about it."

I was curious. Jimin patted my head again and said, "Are you hungry?"

I noded. He gave me some cookies and I ate it.

End of Y/N's POV

Taehyung's POV

I saw Jimin hyung and Y/N talking. S he seemed so happy and cheerful with him. She even drank the milk. She hates me that much.

I sighed and went out to the garden. I sat down at the bench. I looked at the flowers that bloomed. It reminded me so much about her...

I drifted off to sleep.

After a while

"Taehyung?"

A femine voice woke me. I turned my head slowly and saw Y/N. I looked at her and she was smiling at me a little. I noticed that she was holding a spray bottle.

Don't tell me she wanted to spray me.

I asked, "Y/N, what are you doing here?"

She replied innocently, "I-I wanted to water the plants. I then saw you sleeping. I wanted to wake you, I wanted to have your permission first before I water the plants."

I looked confused. Water the plants? Isn't that the garderner's job? I sighed, "You can water them."

Y/N nod her head and went to the first few pots of flowers. She sprayed the plants some water. I sat at the far bench, watching her. She seemed oblivious of anything around her. She seemed so calm.

I smiled while seeing her...

After she watered most of the plants, she came back to me, "Taehyung, I really like these flowers, can I put these in the vase by the door?"

I stared at the flowers, white tulips... I stared back at her smiling. I furrowed my brows as a flashback hit me...

Flashback

When Taehyung was 10 yrs old...

??? : Tae ah, can you help me water the plants when I grow old? I especiay love these ones.

I nod my head. I smiled. "Yes mommy!"

My mom patted my head and said softly, "Tae ah, I love these white tulips, you have to take care of these well."

I nod my head strongly, "I will!"

My mom suddenly dropped the spray bottle, she clutched onto her chest and collasped. Tears filled my eyes.

I ran to her, "Mom! Mom! What happened?! Mom!"

End of Flashback

Y/N tilted her head, "Taehyung-"

I cutted her off, "Why?!"

She got startled. She stuttered, "I really love these... I want to l-look at these more often..."

I stood up and grabbed her wrist. I snatched the tulips and she was shocked. I said, "Go back inside, never touch these again!"

She blinked and said, "I am sorr-"

"Go now." I said coldly.

She walked slowly back inside. I sighed. Why?

I held the tulips in my hands and put it down on the grass, beside a huge rock. I looked up at the sky and thunder striked. Rain started pouring down.

I stood there, looking back at the white tulips. Thunder roared and I was drenched.

"Taehyung!" I heard Y/N.

I turned to her and she came while holding an umbrella. She covered me with the umbrella. "Taehyung, you will get sick. Let's go in."

She pulled my with her but I wanted to stay out here longer. Why is she so kind?

I asked her, "Why are you being nice to a devil like me?"

She replied, "I just don't want anyone close to me getting hurt. "

End of Taehyung's POV