12

Taehyung's POV

"Whats happen?" I asked nervously.

"She has a problem with her mind. Her mental health is not good."

I sighed. Jin hyung knows what he js doing? I asked, "Why?"

Jin hyung sighed, "What do you think? Living with you is hard enough for her, you abusing and making her lose control is causing abig problem, especailly with tramatizing her, blood."

I bit my lips... So this is the problem. Me.

Jin hyung stood up, "For now, she's fine if she takes medicines. Don't push her further. She is still unstable. Treat her nicely, or just let go of her."

I boiled when he told md to let go of Y/N. "Hyung! I will never let her go."

Jin said, "Then treat her well. Take good care of her and stop doing what you are doing to her. If this continues, her condition will worsen and she might not be able to feel anything. "

End of Taehyung's POV

Back to your POV

I opened my eyes slowly
What happened? My head hurts. I sat up and I heard a voice suddenly. "You are finally awake."

I looked to my right and saw a man smiling. "Who are you?"

"Call me Jin, I'm your doctor and Taehyung's close friend." Jin said.

I smiled at him, "Oh."

Jin smiled and said, "Don't panic, I won't harm you. I just want to ask you some questions. "

I nods. "Uhuh."

He asked, "Y/N, have you had many mental breakdowns?"

I hesitated, "Y-Yeah."

He records down something and continued, "Do you feel any depression?"

I nod again.

"Then, have you had nightmares a lot recently?"

I thought for a while... Hmmm... "Yeah."

End of Y/N's POV

Jin's POV

I walked out of the room. I saw Taehyung sitting on the couch. I sat down beside him.

"Taehyung shii, it's better if you stay away from her. " I sighed.

Taehyung chuckled, "No, I don't want to."

Ughh this guy, I'm a doctor! He is not!

"Taehyung, if you continue, I'm afraid Y/N will lose control someday. Don't regret your decision."

I stood up and left.

End of Jin's POV

Y/N's POV

Taehyung came in my room. He sat down at the edge of the bed and stared at me. I backed away and asked, "What is it?"

He smiled, "Nothin. How are you feeling?"

"Im fine."

Taehyung moved closer to me, "Hey, when you are discharged, I want to take you somewhere."

"Uhh..."

I nod and smiled back.

Taehyung left the room and I laid back down and stared at the ceiling. I feel weird. Whenever Im around him, my heart flutters. I sighed. I closed my eyes.

I was in a garden... Beautiful, Taehyung held my hands and smiled. "Y/N ah, one day, I want to-"

Taehyung gasped and pulled me quickly and hugged me. I was shocked. I looked behind him and saw men holding guns. I then heard Taehyung gasped again and he flinched.

The men ran away and I quickly pulled away from Taehyung. Blood streams rolled out of his mouth and his lips were stained red. He was pale and he smiled at me, "Y/N, don't remember this."

I stared at his back and saw three shots. Tears ran dowm my cheeks and Taehyung's eyes closed and his body leaned on me.

I shouted, "Taehyung! Wake up! Don't leave me behind!"

"Y/N!"

My eyes flung open. I shot up and sae Taehyung in front of me. He asked, "Why are you sweating so much? Do you want me to call the n-"

I quickly hugged him. A tear rolled down my left eye. "T-Taehyung, don't leave me."

Taehyung just hugged me back, "Did you had a nightmare?"

I nod my head. He said, "Y/N ah, shhh, don't cry, I'm alright."

I maintained stable again and I looked into Taehyung's eyes. "Promise me you will never-"

Taehyung just kissed my lips. I reacted back. He pulled away and said, "I already said, nothing will happen to me."

He stroke my cheeks and smiled. I smiled back.

I started to get dizzy all of the sudden. And the image of Taehyung spitting blood arose. I shut my eyes and screamed. I kept hearing voices...

"Y/N...Y/N..."

The pain hit me and my vision was dark...

End of Y/N's POV

Taehyung's POV

She suddenly screamed. She shut her eyes like something was hitting on her. I grabbed her shoulders but Y/N was holding on her head, she gasped and groaned. "Y/N! Stay put!"

I quickly pressed the emergency button on the side and the doctor and nurse rushed in.

Y/N collasped in my eyes and I was flustered. "Y/N! Wake up!"

I quickly moved away and the doctor told me to wait outside. I waited silently outside.

"Boss!"

I turned my head slowly, seeing Jungkook running towards me. He was panting.

I quickly stood up. "Whats the matter?"

Jungkook knocked on Y/N's hospital room door. "OPEN UP!"

I grabbed Jungkook's wrist tightly, "What are you-"

Jungkook quickly said, "Y/N! *pants* Trouble!"

I stared at the door and took out my gun. I shot the door edges and the door broke open. I saw the doctor and the nurse lying on the floor, with blood all around. My eyes scanned for Y/N, but she was not around!

"Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I shouted.

Jungkook went to the doctor, "Taehyung hyung, they are dead."

I bit my lips in frustration, "Ugh! Who the fuq took her away?! I swear to god."

Jungkook suddenly said, "Mina."

I turned to Jungkook, "Mina?! Quick, investigate now!"

Mina, I will find you and kill you fast!

End of Taehyung's POV