Chapter 4

Upon arrival at Jungkook 's , the couple had agreed to use separate rooms.They would only be in one room when anyone else but them was at their home.They did their acting very well.In fact they found it effortless.Jungkook 's grandma forced them to go on a honeymoon.They couldn't refuse since the old lady would be overly persistent.They then headed  to Zanzibar for their honeymoon.For them it was like 2 friends on a one week trip.When they returned returned back ,Taehyung went to the hospital .Ms Lim had called her grandson to her house.He sat on the couch in her living room.They were seated opposite to each other.Then his grandma started."So when are you going to tell him,?"
Jungkook looked at her in confusion"What do you mean,grandma?"
Ms Lim sighed."I know what do you did to that boy".
Jungkook was shocked that she knew."But you know that it was a mistake right , I didn't mean to do that to him"Jungkook said with his voice full of remorse.
"But do you think he will understand that, what if he hears it from someone else.?What do you think he will  do once he finds out,? She asked.
"But I'm taking responsibility for what I did grandma.The younger said.
"But do you think that would ever be enough.?The poor boy lost a lot because of what you did to him"Ms Lim added
Jungkook nodded and then sighed.What was he going to do ?.The truth was going to come out soon or later and there was gonna be tears.

When Jungkook returned home , Taehyung had already returned from the hospital.
Taehyung:Hey , why are you down?.I made dinner , let's eat.
Jungkook nodded and sat on the dinning table.
Taehyung:You weren't at the office today , I wanted to have lunch with you.
Jungkook:I'm sorry about that actually grandma wanted to see me.I hope you didn't skip lunch though?
Taehyung:No of course not.
Jungkook:Tae, can I ask you a question.
Taehyung:Sure
Jungkook:If ....... by any chance  .... the father of your child comes back asking for  forgiveness , would you forgive him?
Taehyung:I never really thought about it but a person like him dosent deserve to be called a father.I don't think I would be able to forgive him.
Jungkook:Oh .. I see.
Taehyung: Aah why are we discussing depression topics.Tomorrow is my first sonography appointment.Would you like to come with me.?
Jungkook's sadden face suddenly lite up.
Jungkook: Yea  I would really love to.By the way , are you still having morning sickness?.
Taehyung:No I stopped days ago it was really tiring.I should wash the dishes now.
Jungkook:No leave it, I will do it.You should go  and rest.
Taehyung:Thanks , good night then.
Jungkook: Good night.
Taehyung went up to his room and Jungkook started doing the dishes.

After a while Jungkook was done and he was going up to his room.He heard a thud and a scream coming from Taehyung's room.He panicked and quickly opened the door .Taehyung was not in his room but in his bathroom.Jungkook just went in without knocking.There he was Taehyung stitting on the floor , his hand on this back.He was wearing a white bathrobe and his hair was wet.Jungkook was having a hard time keeping his eyes away from Taehyung's tanned collar bones.He shook his head to get back to his senses.
Jungkook:What happened Tae?
Taehyung:I was coming out of the shower then I tripped.I was lucky that I landed on my butt.
Jungkook:You should be careful okay?
Taehyung nodded and Jungkook picked him up bridal style and went to tuck him in bed.He dried his hair and told him to sleep.He turned off the lights in Taehyung's room and slowly closed the door before he also went to his room .

The following morning Taehyung work up to see that Jungkook had brought him breakfast in  bed.
Jungkook:Hey did you sleep well?
Taehyung:Thanks, I slept really well , like a baby actually.
Jungkook:That's good to hear.Have your breakfast and take a shower.We have a big day remember?.
Taehyung:Yea sure.
Jungkook watched the other male have his breakfast.
Taehyung:Did you have your breakfast.
Jungkook:Yea , I did.Since you are done hurry up and take a shower .Be careful and don't trip like last time .
Taehyung just smiled and said"Yes sir!".
Jungkook laughed while leaving the room with the dirty dishes.

After they were done they both left the house in Jungkook's car.When they were at the hospital entrance , Taehyung was clearly nervous.
"Don't be scared , I'm here with you remember?".Jungkook assured.
Taehyung smiled and whispered "Thanks".
They then made their way to Jin's room.
Jin:It's good to see you here again Taehyung.
Taehyung:Likewise Hyung.
Jin:CEO nim, how are you ?
Jungkook:I'm fine Hyung , how are you.?
Jin:I'm great thank you.I can see that you both have been glowing since you got married.
The younger males just blushed and didn't say anything.
Jin started the checkup.The whole processes , Taehyung was holding Jungkook's hand.He did not even realise it.
Jin:Well your baby is definitely healthy and soon you will be able to know the babies gender.
Taehyung:Thanks  ,Hyung.

The couple left the room.Jungkook went to his office and Taehyung had a patient to attend to.The doctors internship was hectic but Taehyung wanted to fulfill his dream to be a doctor.The couple met for lunch as usual.They had dinner out and wet home together.That was their daily routine.Taehyung was now four months along and had to stop internship before he started to show.He was left with two months before he could officially become a Neuro surgeon.He couldn't wait for his dream to come true.He was to officially start once he had given birth.Jungkook had a tough time about how he would break the news of Taehyung's pregnancy.He finally mustered up the courage to tell them.

At the Jeon residence
Jungkook:Mom and dad ,  I have something important to tell you.
Mr Jeon:Go ahead son.
Jungkook:Well ,Taehyung is carring my child.
Ms Choi:What?How?.Is it really true that there are some males who can get pregnant?.