Chapter 9

With that Taehyung went up to Taeyang 's room.He went to sleep with him in his room.Jungkook had said a lot but he was just looking out for his son's wellbeing.Jungkook also made  way to his room.Had he crossed the line?.

The days went by with Taehyung avoiding the older.You wonder how that happened when they literally lived in the same house.Taehyung would always wake up after Jungkook had gone to work.Jungkook had wanted to talk to the male but he would just shut him off.

One day Jungkook came back home to find Taeyang about to fall down the stairs .He had just started crawling.Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes , his heart started beating very fast and took him in his arms and kissed him.He then put Taeyang in his baby chair that was in the kitchen island .He wondered what Taehyung had been doing neglecting their son like that.He was so gonna get it.He budged into Taehyung's room and went up to him.Taehyung started moving backwards until his back had hit the walls.
Jungkook:What the fuck Taehyung, how could you let Tae move on his own.?Do you even know where he is now,No because you don't care.Taehyung, I know that you hate me and I deserve it but please don't punish our son.If anything happens to him .I won't be able to live.I hope this is the last time I'm going to talk to you about child negligence.

Taehyung just stood there tears welling up in his eyes."Keep him from the stairs "Jungkook commanded and left the room.
Taehyung didn't notice that Tae had left the room.Taehyung had gone to be bathroom.Jungkook just shut Taehyung's door with a loud bang that Taehyung flinched.

After a while Jungkook came back to Taehyung's  And said "Come down for dinner"
"I'm not hungry"Taehyung replied.Jungkook was now pissed."If you don't come down in five minutes  I will personally  tie you down and force the food down your throat."Taehyung gulped at the thought.Just as Jungkook was about to leave the
.room Taehyung spoke."Why Jungkook?.Why do you treat me like  the worst parent ever?Why do  treat me like I don't even care about my own child.?I'm trying aren't I?"At this point tears were running down his face.Jungkook suddenly went to him and put him in a tight hug. Taehyung tried to protest by hitting his husband's chest.Jungkook only tightened the hug.Taehyung was now crying his heart out.

Taehyung later fell asleep in Jungkook's arms.Jungkook muttered "I'm sorry and kissed the boy's forehead.He also tucked the boy in his bed.Jungkook went and put Taeyang to bed.He sighed before going to his own room.

The next morning Taehyung woke up to texts on his phone.They were from Seo Joon.

SeoJoon
Hey Tae , I haven't seen you in a while at work.Is everything okay?

Seo Joon
I wanted to say goodbye since I will be leaving soon.I have been posted to the hospital brunch in Inchioni.

Tea
How can you get posted so soon ? you just got here.

SeoJoon
I don't know the details.It was orders from the above.

Tea
Oh I see.I'm really sorry Hyung.

SeoJoon
Why are you apologizing ?.Its not your fault.

Taehyung
Hyung I think I know who did it.Jungkook my husband is the hospital 's CEO.

SeoJoon
What?You were married?I didn't know .

Taehyung
Its a long story Hyung.Pertaining the postment, it's because something happened to our son when I was with you and he got pissed.He also put me on a forced leave.

Seo Joon
What you even have a baby ?.It seems I missed a lot.

Tae
Hyung , it all happened very fast .I will tell you when I see you again.I'm really sorry my husband can be such a jerk.

SeoJoon
I understand  and take care of yourself and your son.

Tae
You too Hyung.Bye.

After texing Seojoon,Taehyung took a long sigh and got out of bed.He was now headed for Jungkook's room.He did not even bother knocking.Jungkook was infront of his full length mirror fixing his tie.
Taehyung walked closer to him and grabbed his tie."Can I help you with that?"Jungkook nodded."Was that even necessary ?"Taehyung continued.Jungkook arched a brow."What do you mean?"Taehyung sighed while working his hand on Jungkook's tie fixing it."I mean what you did to Seojoon Hyung.Why did you have to post him?"
Jungkook looked him deep in his eyes with a smirk and then said "Did I?"With that Jungkook left the room leaving Taehyung just standing there.

Taehyung followed him with the what the face.They were now seated on the kitchen island.Jungkook was feeding Taeyang who was sitting in his baby chair.He was being cutely adorable.The food that he was eating was running down his mouth along with drool.He was making sounds that no one would understand but you could tell he was happy.When Taehyung came and sat beside him, he started clapping his hands and his porridge had gone all the way down to his jumper.
Taehyung:Are you not going to answer me.
Jungkook:I have to go to work now .So give Tae a bath and change his clothes.Also make sure that he gets his midday nap.
Taehyung:Jungkook are you ignoring me?And why would you tell me what I need to do ,I'm his mother and not you.

With that Taehyung carried Taeyang upstairs.Taeyang gave Jungkook a sad look.Jungkook went out for his work.Taehyung had given Tae a bath and he was now laying in his cradle.Taehyung went downstairs and ate the breakfast that Jungkook had prepared  before he went to work.When he was doing the dishes a heard a knock on the main door.He dried his hands and went to the door .He saw his best friend Jimin carring 2 bags which looked like they had chicken and beer.He let him in.
Jimin:Let's have a little celebration , friend.
Taehyung:Lucky you, you have something to actually celebrate.And don't tell me you are planning to drink in broad daylight.