Chapter 14

"Is that a challenge,Tae?"Jungkook asked.
Taehyung only nodded.When the train arrived in Seoul, they bumped into Jungkook's ex girlfriend,Lisa.Jungkook was shocked and Taehyung was confused until she introduced herself.
Lisa:Hey Jungkook , heard you got married.
Jungkook:Yea I did.
Lisa:Well Taehyung you better hold your man close to you.You might just lose him.
Taehyung rolled his eyes.
Lisa:He might just be mine again.
Taehyung:Well if you like him that much I guess you can keep him.
With that Taehyung left the station and waited in their car

Lisa:What a fiesty one.He seems to be playing hard to get.
Jungkook:Yea he is, you better be careful next time you meet him he might just sassy you to death.
Lisa:Good choice you made, don't lose him.
With that they parted their ways

Jungkook went to the car to see a furious Taehyung.
"Took you long enough"Taehyung said looking at his phone.
"If I didn't know you any better , I would think you got jealous."Jungkook said.
"Don't flater yourself ,Jeon.Let's go home , i miss my son"Taehyung said.

They passed through Jungkook'sparents' place picking up Taeyang.It seemed that the cute baby had a time of his life.He was all smiles before his parents came.When he saw
Taehyung his smile immediately vanished.When he saw Jungkook he started giggling.Taehyung was not suprised at all.He thought that it was hereditary.To him Jungkook was a Jack and his son was starting to act like him.Taehyung took Taeyang's  stuff and waited at the car while Jungkook said his goodbyes to his family.

On the way back home , thoughts were rushing up and  down in Taehyung's head.He couldn't imagine his son not having seen him for 2 days wouldn't even let him hold him.The boy was only  4  months old for the love of God.Now he knew how other parents felt when their kids hurt their feelings.Before he knew it they had already arrived at home.Taeyang  was fast asleep.Taehyung was not in the mood for dinner he went straight up to his room.Jungkook took Taeyang to his room.After that he went downstairs and prepared two bowles of noodles and a bottle of formula for Taeyang.Jungkook took the noodles up to Taehyung's  room.

"I know you are awake Tae, you need to eat"Jungkook said putting the bowls on the nightstand.
"I'm not hungry ,Jungkook"Taehyung said without looking up
"So you you wanna talk about the reason why you  don't want to eat?"Jungkook said moving into the bed with Taehyung.
Taehyung sat up and looked at Jungkook and spoke.
"I have been thinking about my parents .Its been a year without seeing them.I feel like I disappointed them a lot unknowingly.I feel like they would never want to see me again.Jungkook, you know that I sacrificed my relationship with  my parents for Tae but I don't know why he seems like he doesn't like me.I know that he is only a child and I might be  acting childish but it hurts like hell."Taehyung said between sobs.
Jungkook held him closer and then said."Don't worry Tae, your parents will come around.And if Taeyang doesn't seem to like you just know that I love you."He said as he was caressing  Taehyung's hair.Taehyung felt alot better.To Taehyung it was Jungkook trying to cheer him up.But Jungkook meant every word.The couple later ate the noodles together and fell asleep cuddling.

In the middle of the night Taeyang started crying.Jungkook heard it but he wanted the Tae team to bond so he pretended to be asleep.Taehyung had no choice than to go and feed Tae and maybe change his diaper.Once Taeyang had finally slept he came back to his room and slept.Jungkook put his hand around Taehyung's waist.He was first tensed and then later relaxed.Jungkook had never slept like he did in a while.They did their morning routine.Jungkook went to work as usual.

At lunch he heard a knock at the door and went to check.What he saw shocked him it was  his parents.He didn't know how to react.Before he could move his parents put him in a warm hug.He couldn't control his tears.

They told him how sorry they were.They told him that it wasn't his fault and they shouldn't have reacted the way they did.They left after seeing Taeyang and they hoped that they could get to stay with him.Taehyung felt  like all his problems had been solved.

When Jungkook came home , he was welcomed  by a huge hug from his husband.He sat on the dinning table and looked at Taehyung.
"Someone looks happy today"Jungkook said looking at his plate.
"Well you won't believe want happened, actually you were right when you said that my parents would come around ."Taehyung said happily.
"Did they come to see you ?"Jungkook asked.
"You  knew?"Teahyung asked.
"Did I spoil the surprise"Jungkook asked.
"Yea you did.Did you talk to them?"
"I'm sorry if I crossed the line I only wanted to help"Jungkook said looking down.
"No not at all, actually I should be thanking you .I owe you big time"Taehyung said.
"Okay I can always ask you to return the favour, right?"Jungkook asked.
"Yea sure"Taehyung said with a smile.They had dinner and went to bed.They had agreed on sleeping in the same room.

The following month ended with Jungkook sending Taehyung flowers and notes when he had gone to work.He always wrote the worlds "I love you.".Taehyung had gotten used to it all.

Today was not different ,Jungkook sent the same order.As he was about to open up the note
he heard a knock on the door.He was expecting his friend Bogum.He had time to hang out since Tae was at his grandparents'  house.

"He was so happy to meet his friend after a long time.He was busy catching up with his friend that he didn't see his husband coming in.
"You are early "Taehyung said as he was getting up from the the couch.
Jungkook only nodded.
When Taehyung was about to introduce Bogum he got cut by Jungkook.